Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blocs Wave update

Yes, I was excited too, anticipating at least one whizz bang new feature. Perhaps even a whole bunch. But no, it turns out that every effort has been bent toward one goal; attaining compatibility with iPhone bloody X. This is rather disappointing.

Comments

• Not if you use an iPhoneX! ;)

• It’s pretty much an update forced on every iOS dev.

• @CracklePot said:
    Not if you use an iPhoneX! ;)

>

Well, yes. Can’t argue with that. :)

• Still no audio routing through AUM

• @gsm909 said:
    Still no audio routing through AUM

It's working here. Air 2, latest version of iOS.

• Well, there’s also a new app icon! So that’s two things nobody asked for.

• I don’t like new icon.

• @pink_sky said:
    Well, there’s also a new app icon! So that’s two things nobody asked for.

>

Nice. ;)

• @pink_sky said:
    Well, there’s also a new app icon! So that’s two things nobody asked for.

Speak for yourself. The old icon is what was holding me back the whole time.

• It needs a “randomise icon” function so I can really hand the job of music making over to Skynet.

• @Janosax said:
    I don’t like new icon.

Definetly I don’t understand @AmpifyxNovation.
    It’s weird IMO.

• @Dubbylabby said:

@Janosax said:
    I don’t like new icon.

Definetly I don’t understand @AmpifyxNovation.
    It’s weird IMO.

>

New icons, fresh coat of paint for Launchpad, endless EDM. Pro packs that most users have already bought individually. I don’t know what’s going on.

• I would like a nice horn section pack.. Please.
    Some pop, Latin the works.,

• @yowza said:

@gsm909 said:
    Still no audio routing through AUM

It's working here. Air 2, latest version of iOS.

I got it working. Blocs Wave is useable again !

• edited February 2018

New icon is awful.
    Previous icon was perfect.
    Same for Launchpad app.

Small details, but why?!

If @AmpifyxNovation had produced merch with the previous icons I would likely have bought a couple of hoodies or Tees. Not with the new uglies.

I'm sure merch isn't top of their list, but the aesthetic of the new branding is a bit bland.

Icons shouldn't matter. But they kinda do. These are your 'Call to Actions' of "Open and Play me!". Which are important.

• @RajahP said:
    I would like a nice horn section pack.. Please.
    Some pop, Latin the works.,

>

Oh yeah, that would be good.

• edited February 2018

@SpookyZoo said:
    New icon is awful.
    Previous icon was perfect.
    Same for Launchpad app.

Small details, but why?!

If @AmpifyxNovation had produced merch with the previous icons I would likely have bought a couple of hoodies or Tees. Not with the new uglies.

I'm sure merch isn't top of their list, but the aesthetic of the new branding is a bit bland.

Icons shouldn't matter. But they kinda do. These are your 'Call to Actions' of "Open and Play me!". Which are important.

Nicely said. But as I have not the choice, I will forget as hard as I can this new, awful and stupid pink wavy icon. I will also put a printed old icon sticker on my iPhone screen, this should helps a bit I guess.

• I like the new icon. I think it’s fun.

Also, I’m surprised at the heat that @AmpifyxNovation are getting for making their app compatible with the latest iOS device. It’s just a routine update that has every iOS dev has to do.

• I just use the app.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I just use the app.

Me too but I can see a day where not anymore.

• New icon is fugly.

Sorrynotsorry.

Like having a MoPhatt rackmount or DOD Meatbox. #notcoollooking bro.

Petty, yes. True, yes.

• @FlightManual said:
    New icon is fugly.

Maybe we should have a competition, just for fun. Designing a better looking app icon in under an hour. Any takers?

Colored.
    Blocks.
    in a row.

Done.

• Randomizer in slice is the unlimited variation creator, love it!

• To add on...

Fugue Machine?
    Samplr?
    Sector?
    TC11?
    Audiobus?
    Beautiful icons.

Blocs (as of today)?
    Werkbench?
    That awful series of apps with Slash on the icon?

Urg. Blech.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Randomizer in slice is the unlimited variation creator, love it!

I love how positive you always are! Thank you.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I just use the app.

+1

@Dubbylabby said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    I just use the app.

Me too but I can see a day where not anymore.

Yeah it sucks, but that seems to the be the case with anything having to do with music technology. Well, most things, anyway.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

Positive and RIGHT. Take a patch, duplicate it, randomize each, might take a few tries, but when it clicks you find something that even the Almighty wouldn't think of playing/singing. Truly cut up. Especially pleasing when it's with four bars you (me) played in with fat fingers or sang with a sore voice...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

Positive and RIGHT. Take a patch, duplicate it, randomize each, might take a few tries, but when it clicks you find something that even the Almighty wouldn't think of playing/singing. Truly cut up. Especially pleasing when it's with four bars you (me) played in with fat fingers or sang with a sore voice...

Exporting those '8' variations to a Maschine Group would be so nice, with that new Maschine Audio plugin.

Export to Maschine should be standard... just as Export to Ableton...

• They dropped older iPads / iOS9 like they did with Launchpad. Why?? It's not like they suddenly added new features that older iPads couldn't handle. It's literally the same app. Smh.