Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BIAS integration with JamUp is seamless!!!

Comments

• Right on. When does this bomb drop on the App Store.

• I hope there is an introductory sale price. Can you push for one Derek?

• It was initially going to be much more than $20......so the drop in price is a significant one.

• edited November 2013

Looks great Derek. Been saving my gift card for this one!

• Sounds amazing, this looks too good..

• Bring it on. I'm totally excited to get into this.

• I've been wondering...if you have the schematic for an amp, would it be possible to recreate it fully with BIAS?
    Anyway, all the videos and soundclips I've heard from this app do sound truly wonderful!

• I bet you could come close...I'd like to get the guys at Baron Amps to try and replicate a Snott Watt amp

• If there were any arguments about which guitar effects app was top of the pack ... I think thats been well and truly shut down now. Awesome!

• Derek,

This is pretty cool! Next up, resistor tolerances as an IAP!

I'd sure like to get more specifics on how all this is being modeled...

As in what will changing a virtual transformer actually do and how? Of course, without giving away the actual secrets. What research took place? What's the accuracy compared to the real thing? Is it more than a special filter in series with other filters?

Will Positive Grid be feeding us more details? A manual? A shrubbery?

Inquiring minds want to know!

• man I cant wait to get that bias...so cooool

• I'm just curious how a specific date of 13 Nov. can be given if the app goes through Apple for approval.

• That would make sense.

• edited November 2013

I think a dev said in another post a while back that you can tell Apple what day you want to release an app once it is approved.

Just found this, it appears that Bias will cost $20 and be around 175 MB in size and they just released a 1.0.1 update yesterday.

http://www.appannie.com/apps/ios/app/bias-amps!/

• Wowawiewo , I'll go to the shop , buy me some Apple-credits , kick the Marshall amps out of the thing and Give it a try :-) .

• Downloading now!

• mmpmmp
    edited November 2013

To be honest, with all due respect to Tim Webb, I love his videos most of the time, to me those Volca things always sound like someone playing some early 80's arcade game, BIAS or no. I don't understand why everyone seems so excited about them, but that's just me, no accounting for taste I guess.

Back on topic, BIAS, first impressions are great, so many options and ways to shape sound...very deep...I wonder if this was developed from the in-house tool that they create the JamUp amps with?

• Good stuff ; working fine !!!

• BIAS video :