Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New all-iPad guitar track for your listening pleasure

I made a new track for my iPad recorded and created EP
This one is guitar, ThumbJam for violins, with everything else done in GarageBand. Hope you like it!

Thread discussion on the other songs here

Comments

• Technical questions welcome.

• Drums GarageBand? Sounds nice .

• The drums are Garageband’s Drummer, which I love.

• Great track, mate :)

• Lovely and laid back. Violin sounds nice, I’ll have to try TJ again for that, I didn’t like it that much when I first used it. Acoustic bass sound is very nice.

• @rickwaugh said:
    Lovely and laid back. Violin sounds nice, I’ll have to try TJ again for that, I didn’t like it that much when I first used it. Acoustic bass sound is very nice.

Cheers! Bass is from GarageBand. TJ is my first choice when I need to play any non-guitar instrument. It’s super easy and the sounds are great.

• @mistercharlie said:

@rickwaugh said:
    Lovely and laid back. Violin sounds nice, I’ll have to try TJ again for that, I didn’t like it that much when I first used it. Acoustic bass sound is very nice.

Cheers! Bass is from GarageBand. TJ is my first choice when I need to play any non-guitar instrument. It’s super easy and the sounds are great.

Oh, I love TJ. I love the fact that you can set it up to get a different sound out on different midi channels. Just the violin itself that I didn’t like much. I think it might be the best cello sound on the market.

• @rickwaugh said:

Oh, I love TJ. I love the fact that you can set it up to get a different sound out on different midi channels. Just the violin itself that I didn’t like much. I think it might be the best cello sound on the market.

The harmonica is pretty great too. Not that I have any idea how to play a real harmonica.