Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Podcasts: Watcha listening to?

For me, not much.

Claud Von Stroke
Release Yourself (Roger Sanchez)
Defected
Shotek(when I need it....)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2018

The UBK Happy Funtime Hour*
    Hanging out with Audophiles *
    Song Exploder (if I like the song/artist)
    Sonic Talk (usually watch the live video stream)*
    Korg microKast
    Ways of hearing (the first season of Showcase from Radiotopia)*
    WTF (Marc Maron) will often has a musician as the guest
    Gear Club Podcast*
    Music Production Podcast*
    Working Class Audio*
    Art + Music + Technology

UBK, Gear Club Podcast and Sonic Talk are probably my top 3
    The ones I have added a * at the end are personal favourites.
    Some of the others can be hit and miss but have had some great episodes

Since we are in the General section all these listed (except WTF) are music/sound/audio related ones

• Dan Carlin

I’ve been a fan for 15 years, he’s an awesome talker

• The allusionist, mortified, wtf, my favourite murder, love and radio, re:sound, this American life, radiolab, first day back, invisibilia, mystery show...

• hooting yard on the air

• edited January 2018

The Last Word from the BBC.

Three or four potted obituaries every week, but HOLD ON....they're really well done, they have an archive going back ages, and I learn something (often many things) from every one I listen to. Whole thing's 20-25 minutes, no ads, and highly recommended.

I should add that while they cover famous people who die, they also do folks who may have been great and good, but you may not have heard of. These are usually where the most learning comes in....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Three or four potted obituaries every week, but HOLD ON....they're really well done, they have an archive going back ages, and I learn something (often many things) from every one I listen to. Whole thing's 20-25 minutes, no ads, and highly recommended.

I should add that while they cover famous people who die, they also do folks who may have been great and good, but you may not have heard of. These are usually where the most learning comes in....

Link?

• James Altucher is my only semi-regular listen, he has interesting guests and is very much honest with his perspectives on life and his history in repeatedly failing and rebuilding.

https://stitcher.com/podcast/stansberry-radio-network/the-james-altucher-show

• @RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Link?

It's linked in the show's title above Mister :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qpmv

• @d4d0ug said:
    'Stuff you should know' - love it.

you would prob like 'stuff they dont want you to know' -same group

• Your Moms House - Hilarious meme culture comedy podcast
    Last Podcast On The Left - Very funny show where 3 comedians dissect serial killers
    Jordan Peterson Podcast - A very interesting psychologist
    The Moth - Great stories told by people around the world
    The Dollop - Great podcast looking at American history with a twist
    Dan Carlins Hardcore History - Just one of the best podcasts out there
    Casefile - Deadpan delivery going through the facts of murderers and criminals casefiles
    No Such Thing As A Fish - Oddball facts by the QI elves, always interesting and funny
    We the people live - Social commentary interview show, thought-provoking
    Sonic Talk - Best music tech podcast :smile:

• @mireko_2 said:
    Your Moms House - Hilarious meme culture comedy podcast
    Last Podcast On The Left - Very funny show where 3 comedians dissect serial killers
    Jordan Peterson Podcast - A very interesting psychologist
    The Moth - Great stories told by people around the world
    The Dollop - Great podcast looking at American history with a twist
    Dan Carlins Hardcore History - Just one of the best podcasts out there
    Casefile - Deadpan delivery going through the facts of murderers and criminals casefiles
    No Such Thing As A Fish - Oddball facts by the QI elves, always interesting and funny
    We the people live - Social commentary interview show, thought-provoking
    Sonic Talk - Best music tech podcast :smile:

Jordan Peterson, someone pointed me to him yesterday.

And what a rabbit hole that YouTube viewing session turned into.

Interesting guy, not sure whether he’s a genius or a bit of a charlatan.

We choose our own sacrifice indeed, that I can buy into.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Daily zeitgeist. Timesuck. Pensados place. Stuff they don’t want you to know. Pod save America.