Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Community Broadcaster seeking some help.

TO The Group: I am a Community Broadcaster (Washington State) We have been fully automated (music) and I am now looking at starting a locally produced show called "Everybody's Business", which will be recorded in advance to start and run the following day. I will doing remote interviews of city/county elected officials and civic clubs and interviewing interesting citizens, as in community interest stories.These would be done at city hall, HS, homes, business, etc.
I want to configure my gear so I can record with 2 mics with headphones and bring in calls (Cell Phone configured with Mix Minus setup) I would like to list my gear and get some assistance for setting it up if possible. The "Shows/Podcasts" will be shared on the website as well. I know I dont need all the below mentioned pieces, but would like to see which will suit me best.
1. Ipad 2 with Cable jive "Projive" TRRS/XLR microphone Adapter.
2. Boss-jock Studio (Ipad)
3. Zoom H2N Recorder
4. Behringer Xenyx 802
5. Beringer U-Phoria UMC202HD
6. Behringer U-Control UCA-222
7. (1) Audio-Technoca M4000S mic

I will be recording with the Ipad & Zoom H2N, so I am certain to capture the audio.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I look forward to learning about Podcasting and hopefully sharing what I learn.