Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IOS Synthmaster One NAMM 2018

Comments

• Thanks for the update

• ‘March hopefully’

Alright. Thanks much for posting!

• Wow thanks man!
    This looks interesting! Hopefully March

• not very much IOS stuff but im trying yall

• @Shazamm said:
    not very much IOS stuff but im trying yall

We appreciate your efforts as our point man in the field Captain...

• Much appreciated.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Shazamm said:

We appreciate your efforts as our point man in the field Captain...

On the battle field one last time tomorrow

• @Shazamm said:

Much appreciated

• Audio unit right?

• @stormywaterz said:
    Audio unit right?

They did say it would be. I’m pessimistically hopeful.

• edited January 2018

He also todls me they are working on a dedicated midi controller for the software and IOS app and WOW

• edited January 2018

@Shazamm said:

Are you shitting me?! You went above and beyond mate. :smiley: I don’t buy apps as much as I used to, but this is something essential I need. I mean, it will be universal eventually?! Yeah, instabuy if it’s an AU.

(You did far more than Jakob Haq did this year. You’d think he’d be the guy to break the SynthMaster One news, no? Hopefully you can run after the Korg idiots and tell them to let us rename our tracks in Gadget, lol.)

• If this synth isn’t AUv3 supported then I won’t be buying and I really want this synth on my iPad

• @YZJustDatGuy said:
    If this synth isn’t AUv3 supported then I won’t be buying and I really want this synth on my iPad

Yoda Voice (It Will Be) lol

• Thanks for sharing it’s looking good.

• So will it be FREE since free is the new business model?

• @RajahP said:
    So will it be FREE since free is the new business model?

:smiley: :smiley:

• Get all those great presets from the desktop version for only 4,99€ a month.
    Oh no, hopefully they will come up with a fair solution

• Synthmaster One looks great, a bit fiddly on the interface but they’re cramming a lot of functionality in. Hopefully a reasonable price (and AU, and MPE compatible too!).

• wish they'd fix the bug on synthmaster player

• @enc said:
    wish they'd fix the bug on synthmaster player

Which one? The nasty thing that kills the sound when using background audio?
    That would be awesome... SMplayer has some nice patches

• @Shazamm said:

Ta, NAMM ... Not Available, Maybe March.

• This is great news, I knocked up an updated video in all the excitement, and of course, give full credit to Shazamm for bringing us the news

• Would be awesome if we find these sounds in the factory presets of Synthmaster One...

• @Trueyorky said:
    Would be awesome if we find these sounds in the factory presets of Synthmaster One...

They are all there according to the DEV

• encenc
    edited January 2018

@david_2017 said:

@enc said:
    wish they'd fix the bug on synthmaster player

Which one? The nasty thing that kills the sound when using background audio?
    That would be awesome... SMplayer has some nice patches

No, the one where it hangs when trying to open in audiobus. Work around is to open 2 instances then close one And then it finally opens. Reported it to KV months ago.

• You guys have any idea what the intro price might be?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    You guys have any idea what the intro price might be?

Ill talk to the DEV I forgot that damn it. Im not going to lie it was a lot to consume it was one of the best experiences of my life

• No worries bro, you did a great job!

I’m sure it’ll be the usual with IOS synths. Hopefully a great intro sale price. :)

@Shazamm said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    You guys have any idea what the intro price might be?

Ill talk to the DEV I forgot that damn it. Im not going to lie it was a lot to consume it was one of the best experiences of my life

• It will have a great intro sale price, then the price will go up, and then next year during NAMM, it wil be totallt free. :smiley: