Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

sry if off topic, free until jan28 how do i download beatmaker 3 with no iPad access?

I used to have an iPad Pro and will be purchasing a 2018 ipad hopefully , and I have an iPhone SE. right now beatmaker is 3 (!!!) and I cannot figure out how to put it into my “purchased apps” list where I can redownload on my future iPad.

I tried using iTunes on windows to no avail, so do I have to sign in my acct with an iPad somebody if let’s me borrow theirs to have beatmaker 3 in my app purchases list ? I made
An account here to ask sorry if this is not allowed here mods feel free to delete :pensive:

Comments