Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Phonems new Update now as AU!

Comments

• Yeah, this made my day! Damn! :smiley:

• Nice! Think wavemapper got a few improvements in an update earlier this week

• Yep, and so did WaveGenerator.

• @Beathoven said:
    Yep, and so did WaveGenerator.

Wolfgang knows how to look after his customers. The time it takes to learn these apps is time very well spent. One of the best developers out there and I would buy his stuff now without even reading the description. If I had any money to spare!

Can't believe I still don't have Infinite

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

@Beathoven said:
    Yep, and so did WaveGenerator.

Wolfgang knows how to look after his customers. The time it takes to learn these apps is time very well spent. One of the best developers out there and I would buy his stuff now without even reading the description. If I had any money to spare!

Can't believe I still don't have Infinite

Infinite is really good. I’m still learning it, so I don’t understand it like I do WaveMapper, but it’s easy to see there is so much potential there.

• I see the Wavemapper update states that it addresses iPad Pro compatibility issues. I wonder if Wolfgang knows something other devs don’t? Just like others, i don’t think im getting the best from my audio apps on my brand new iPad Pro. Also experiencing some strange crashes too in some apps.

• @Fruitbat1919 I'm still learning all of his apps, even after years of using them!

• Man! I can’t wait to get my ipad pro back from Apple Repair.
    It just went black after being quite unresponsive on the touchscreen for weeks.
    Now I have to use my old ipad air and i’ve already filled its 32 gigs to the bristling point.
    Sulk!