Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Surfin' Bird Cover

A cover of Surfin' Bird by The Trashmen. Used Rock drummer on my iPad. Vocals and guitar recorded with my Zoom H4n Pro. All inside of Ableton Live Lite. Way out of my comfort zone but you have to step out sometime.

Comments

• That has to be the most subversive version of "Surfin' Bird" I have ever heard.
    :)

• @ExAsperis99 what does even mean......

• Good stuff. I dig it. I could do something like that, if I was not recording myself with video. Props to you for the video and audio recording of the song!

No offense, you're version is good, but... I much prefer this one. ;)

• Ha!
    Just that usually people tend to try to out do the trashiness of the Trashmen original (the Cramps succeeded), but yours is mellow and relaxed.

• Top one! And the headphones stayed on!

Nice black and white monochromaticitiness going on there – what’s the video toolchain?

• @ExAsperis99 Thanks. I am a fairly laid back person so I guess it comes through my music as well.

@High5denied Thanks. That is a cool cover as well. I wonder if FrogLeapStudios has done a cover of it? It is well out of my comfort zone, I do better not talking or filming myself but I am getting a lot more comfortable with it. Maybe I'll do some more covers.

@u0421793 It was a struggle keeping the headphones on. As far as the video goes, it was a monochrome preset in Final Cut Pro. On my Panasonic G7, I have it set to Cine-V color profile, which is pretty flat and allows for pretty good color grading.