Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GARAGEBAND Updated -The Brilliant FLEX AND FLOW Pack...Video

Another great update for GarageBand, which continually amazes me that it's all free

Comments

• Thx Doug ur the best!

• edited January 2018

Oops, accidental double post.

• edited January 2018

A quality item, for sure. These guys should be promoted, or at least given a bonus for consistently showing that one small division of Apple is able to deliver the goods.

PS, Doug, are you aware that nine times out of ten, when demoing using the GB modulation grid, the path your finger takes misses out the bottom left option? Doesn’t really matter, but once you’ve spotted the motion, you end up watching for it. A bit like Macca singing “This ever changing world in which we live in.” ;)

• Have you tried Alchemy with your Seaboard?

• @Jocphone said:
    Have you tried Alchemy with your Seaboard?

Yes, it’s incredible, as are all the other GB instruments now that it’s been updated for MPE Controllers, and I am going to make a video of how to set it up properly

• Another nice demo Doug, and looking forward to seeing your Roli with GB/Alchemy. These additions to Alchemy are always welcome, especially free!

With BM3 going free, and some grumbling about it, it reminded me that I paid for GarageBand...and a few other things that are either now free or non existent; I’ve no regrets for any of it really since I’ve been able to make some music with these tools. But it really is so cool that GB is free and Apple is still expanding it.