Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Night Club - My new favorite

Browsing the tube, and finding some great bands to get. Most I had at least heard of, if not listened to yet. Then, Night Club starts to play.

I can't believe I didn't know about this one? If you did, why didn't you tell me! I've been missing out. ;)

It's like NIN, The Eurythmics, Ah-ha and a slew of others.....

I really thought, that Jinger, Frantic Amber, New Years Day were gonna be my Gold finds tonight, but....Then Night Club hit me.

Your're welcome.

and.........an INXS cover. Damn good one too.

Comments

• encenc
    edited January 2018

Jeez! Those lyrics are shockingly bad. Inxs cover isn't bad but doesnt really add anything .. just like a pub cover band. Sorry I can't share your enthusisim ;)

• @enc said:
    Jeez! Those lyrics are shockingly bad. Inxs cover isn't bad but doesnt really add anything .. just like a pub cover band. Sorry I can't share your enthusisim ;)

lol, no worries. I've been told since 6th grade that my musical choices are strange. Mostly cuz of all the crazy evil metal I listened to.

• Wow ! Wouldn't have thought it would apeal to the typical evil metal listener :o ;)

• Not my thing but looks great in my newly discovered Firefox night mode!