Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• He was important.

• I used to fondly crack up-uh at his singing style-uh.

• oh wow. that's a bummer.

• No Room to Live.
    In his honor I will pour out some lager and turn the bass way down.

• aye, the man never looked young, really. 60 certainly isn't old tho. a unique style. RIP

• You and me both mate. Truly a legend.
    Only saw him live about 12 times.

• Great band. Nah, legendary band.

But I'm surprised MES made it this long. Alcoholism had aged him badly.

• edited January 2018

@Jocphone said:

You and me both mate. Truly a legend.

Wish I’d seen them more than I did.

Did watch a funny onstage interview with him about his book at Hay festival though. Afterwards the hardcore fans queued up with armfuls of albums to sign, and told him how much he meant to them, which he scowled and grunted at. I’d just grabbed and bought the book from a stand. When it was my turn he grinned at me and asked my name, then wrote ‘I LOVE YOU MONZO!!’ so hard it went through about ten pages.

I shall be playing nothing but Fall albums tomorrow.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Jocphone said:

You and me both mate. Truly a legend.

Wish I’d seen them more than I did.

Did watch a funny onstage interview with him about his book at Hay festival though. Afterwards the hardcore fans queued up with armfuls of albums to sign, and told him how much he meant to them, which he scowled and grunted at. I’d just grabbed and bought the book from a stand. When it was my turn he grinned at me and asked my name, then wrote ‘I LOVE YOU MONZO!!’ so hard it went through about ten pages.

I shall be playing nothing but Fall albums tomorrow.

A mate of mine bumped into him in the Cauliflower Ear pub, before a gig. Shook his hand and bought him a drink but couldn’t find any words after that. Don’t meet your heroes I guess.

• Feels like we're on the brink gentlemen.

• And sometimes they say 'Hey Mark you're spoiling all the paintwork'

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Feels like we're on the brink gentlemen.

Indeed, sobering.

• taught me the 3 'R's

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well at least he went out on a high. The last album was great.

@MonzoPro - did you ever hear his solo project, the post nearly man. Very divisive, but I loved it.

• Damn.
    Rest In Peace

• Absolute legend.
    Genius. Lyrical. Madness.
    Part of the fabric of my home town of Manchester.

• The Fall....

• Damn! :( Sad day.

• I saw The Fall at a dive bar in Denver, and recall being awestruck at how he was able to remember lyrics for every single song he ever wrote (and there is like a billion)! He even stopped mid tune and admonished his mates for playing the wrong song to what he was singing. Hit the North, Mark. RIP

• Wait, so it wasn’t all just the same tune after all?

• @cian said:
    Well at least he went out on a high. The last album was great.

@MonzoPro - did you ever hear his solo project, the post nearly man. Very divisive, but I loved it.

I’ve heard it online, but haven’t got a copy unfortunately. I’ve got the Smith/Blaney one though, that’s an odd one!

• edited January 2018

Never quite ‘got’ the Fall, myself. But nevertheless saddened by the passing of MES, who was always his own man and doing his own thing. That kind of attitude I will always applaud.

• edited January 2018

Back in 1992, I was a young 19 yr heavy metal fan working in a post production Studio. Went out one evening with the older work colleagues to a pub and got introduced to this geezer Mark. It was a big deal for all of them and they were flabbergasted that I didn’t know who he was. As far as I was concerned there was just some opinionated old geezer at our table ruining a good night out.

Shame though. 60 is far too young, and he was obviously well respected with a loyal fan base.