Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Thanks for the info :)

I'm on app major cleaning spree on my iPad but GarageBand will stay for sure!

• @Samu said:
    Thanks for the info :)

I'm on app major cleaning spree on my iPad but GarageBand will stay for sure!

Yes indeed. Looking forward to seeing this library grow

• edited January 2018

I was recently looking for a sub bass for a planned group writing/producing session today. Had previously settled on Pharrell’s Lemon 808 bass from Roli Noise..but it turns out the basses (and drums) in this new GB library were perfectly on point. Right on time.

• edited January 2018

This is where what must be a very small division of Apple keeps on getting it right. Lots of good stuff for free. Or put another way, as an incentive to keep using an iPad.

If the boys with the big offices at Apple would just give their Garage Band team permission to break down the walled garden, this app could absolutely soar.

• @Zen210507 said:
    This is where what must be a very small division of Apple keeps on getting it right. Lots of good stuff for free. Or put another way, as an incentive to keep using an iPad.

If the boys with the big offices at Apple would just give their Garage Band team permission to break down the walled garden, this app could absolutely soar.

Or at least f-ckin stem export. :D

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Or at least f-ckin stem export. :D

>

With you there, JWM.

• My “stem export” is “import to Logic Pro X” :smile:

Alchemy in GB is really starting to cover a lot of ground. I wonder if a HQ piano is the works

• Yeah downloaded the sounds and wow impressive!

@realdavidai said:
    My “stem export” is “import to Logic Pro X” :smile:

Alchemy in GB is really starting to cover a lot of ground. I wonder if a HQ piano is the works

• cheers for the info B)