Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Daveypoo - The Mobile Music Minstrel, new YouTube channel

Hey everyone - I'd like to announce the debut of my new YouTube channel, Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel. I'll be updating weekly with iOS-related content, plus more general songwriting and production tips, as well as how to make music on the go and stories of my crazy traveling family. There's not much content up now but there will be more over time. Let me know your thoughts as I want to grow and improve the channel as time goes on. Please like, subscribe and share!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxKApEDhzyObG0JXqVdvCQ

Comments

• I saw your video showing off your portable studio. However, you should tell people what apps you use (or currently use), or even make some app reviews as well. :)

• Thanks, JWM - I'm definitely getting there. I'll be doing more app-specific videos over the upcoming weeks.

• Sweet! Looking forward to it.

• We watched all your videos on our big tv screen thru appleTV. Really like them. However, would you please consider lowering or removing the soundtrack on the vids where you are just talking. We are finding this is a major ‘trend’ YouTubers are doing and for us it makes it very hard to hear the speech and is very distracting. Also, after awhile my wife looked at the thumbnail pictures and was disappointed they had seemingly nothing to do with the video content, she felt it misleading, i.e., the ‘taking the kids to rome’ video she was expecting photos of the trip based on the thumbnail. We did subscribe and look forward to more videos as you grow the channel...

• Subscribed .. I think the intro video might be a little long? To get your channel across on YouTube, 30 seconds is enough 1 min max. I maybe wrong in your case but check the analytics after a couple of months. :)

• edited January 2018

Thanks for the subscriptions and the feedback - still getting the hang of editing and everything else. Things will get better over time as I improve my skills and figure out what people want. I'll be filming some more videos this weekend!

@baldguru I have videos of us in Rome which I'll be editing and adding to the channel, so you'll get to see how ridiculous we were while there. Sorry for the lack of photos - still trying to figure out the pacing and what people like.