Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New mobile theme

2»

Comments

• edited January 2018

i dig it. Maybe move the search block to the top inside the menu area?

Edit: editing a post on iPhone 6s seems fine to me. What problem are people running into?

• I dug it visually but the scrolling is awful. Somehow that theme makes scrolling down a thread painful. My eyes start refocusing and have trouble to do so. Was way better with the old theme.

• pressing the text box made the text box nip down and disappear under the keyboard and the page bounce up and down as I tried to see the box to edit what was typed.

• Okay, back to the original, plus the mobile search plugin

• @Michael said:
    Okay, back to the original, plus the mobile search plugin

Best of both worlds :)

• edited January 2018

Thanks to go back. I was wondering kill myself or...

• @Michael said:

Thanks, it was doing strange things (tiny font menu?) to Chrome on my galaxy s4.

Anyway glad that’s out of the way :)

• @Michael said:

I think this old one looks better. I think it would be good to have these alternative themes as options, some might like it differently, but many seem to prefer the old one.

• Funnily enough on my new iPhone 8 Plus if I go “full site” it is not a total disaster - the layout is a bit wasted but that’s about all.

• Yay search. That was really all that was needed on this version.

• I don't like mobile version's of websites. I always scroll to the bottom and click the lovely button that says "view full site", or what ever it shall be named.

• @High5denied said:
    I don't like mobile version's of websites. I always scroll to the bottom and click the lovely button that says "view full site", or what ever it shall be named.

Yep that’s exactly what I do on this site