Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Using Audiobus to stream live show to Airtime server.

Hi

I been using Auria and apps with Audiobus all the usual ways for since it came out but recently I helped set up the studios and Airtime radio playout system for a uk university student radio station, the great thing about Airtime is you can login into it remotely with icecast and do a live show, the students having been using there laptops with open source software Mixxx with a USB mic plugged in and at the two studios which are 50 miles apart have desks going into sound cards connected to a PC, a lot of the students have iPads so I've come up with a way to do the same but with Audiobus then Koalasn to connect to the Airtime server and Bossjock Studio for the live playout of music and jingles with a USB mic in a CCK, works great.

I've done a short video to show the students how to do it , thought anyone looking to do the same my like the info, Amazing what you can do with Audiobus.