Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

explain the difference in wav forms on sound cloud

Hey guys. Sometimes on soundcloud or in a daw I see a wav form to be really detailed with lots of peaks and valleys and then sometimes i see a super smooth sine wav. Can someone explain to me why that happens?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2018

Compression and/or peak level limiting is my experience (in that some people/genres use a lot, some don't).

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do you mean that it looks like a rectangle? In that case it's probably an maximiser or too much limiting. A smooth sine wave would get annoying to listen to very quickly!

• edited January 2018

@Max23 said:
    Without examples I have to guess.
    The more you zoom in on a waveform display it starts looking like an oscilloscope...

I don't think you can zoom in on a soundcloud waveform but it's been a while since I have used it.

• Waveform? I’m unaware that there is a waveform in snoudcloud.

• I was away yesterday but it appears different on the computer vs on my phone. weird. i must just be losing it.

• i can hear a constant buzz in the background though. I dont know what it could be. maybe clipping between IAA apps?