Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

3rd full-length album released

Hey guys - just finished uploading my 3rd full-length album today! Another mix of my trademark chilled out/smooth grooving electronica...

https://bristolmanor.bandcamp.com/album/reality-distortion-field

About half the tracks were done with Gadget, the other half put together in Garageband using a mix of various apps - AUM, Blocs Waves, some AudioDamage effects, various synths (Thor, Tera, Addictive, etc. - and lots of Alchemy in GB)

Oh... and a sprinkling of some real guitar this time (not mine, a friends guitar..) on a couple tracks. (the tracks: Inflight Announcement & So Pretty)

have a listen - hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Loving the future soul feel of this. You are a brother from another mother! RTM salutes you.

Standouts on first play, are Inflight Announcement and Hard Lesson Learned. The latter of which is begging for suitable lyrics/ vocals.

• @Zen210507 said:
    Loving the future soul feel of this. You are a brother from another mother! RTM salutes you.

Standouts on first play, are Inflight Announcement and Hard Lesson Learned. The latter of which is begging for suitable lyrics/ vocals.

thanks for listening and commenting!
    ...And another comment about one of my tracks screaming out for vocals! I hear that so often from many listeners...

• edited January 2018

Sounds great. Reminiscent of The Private Press on track 1. I'm thinking we need some kind of universal Tag like #IOSmusic for discovery. Following.

• Congrats! The album is great!

Some really very good tracks.

Flicker and Disconnected back to back have a great groove.

So Pretty Is just so darned... nice!

Really good job, think this is your best work yet!

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Congrats! The album is great!

Some really very good tracks.

Flicker and Disconnected back to back have a great groove.

So Pretty Is just so darned... nice!

Really good job, think this is your best work yet!

thanks @SpookyZoo . Glad you enjoyed it.
    And yes, "So Pretty" seems to be the buzz track on the album - had a few great comments on that one so far.