Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Studiomux Thread: A resource for all Studiomux related Questions,Tips & Troubleshooting.

PLEASE POST ALL STUDIOMUX RELATED POSTS IN THIS THREAD:

About once a week, someone has some sort of issue regarding Studiomux. I thought it would be a good idea, if all related Studiomux questions, tips, general know-how & problem solutions were posted in this thread. That way a knowledge base could be built up on the forum, and the same questions would not have to be duplicated................Cheers...........

Comments

• I can't get Studimux to return audio to my daw (ableton) when using the effects vst. I'm trying to send a synth track through elasticFX and back. I've watched a couple unhelpful videos. Everything just makes it seem plug and play but that's not happening for me.

• edited January 2018

It works well when sending audio and midi from ios to the PC. But the reverse is just too high latency... I gave and just ended up buying an Ica4+....

• Yeah I know you love the Ica4+ but you also seem to be a tech wizard and lots of other people complain about that thing. I would like to try it though.

• @raindro said:
    I can't get Studimux to return audio to my daw (ableton) when using the effects vst. I'm trying to send a synth track through elasticFX and back. I've watched a couple unhelpful videos. Everything just makes it seem plug and play but that's not happening for me.

Same here! I wrote the devs but never got a response. Really wish I could get this working.

• @raindro said:
    Yeah I know you love the Ica4+ but you also seem to be a tech wizard and lots of other people complain about that thing. I would like to try it though.

I noticed they have added a software based wizard lately, seems to make setup a lot easier from the video!

• @raindro said:
    I can't get Studimux to return audio to my daw (ableton) when using the effects vst. I'm trying to send a synth track through elasticFX and back. I've watched a couple unhelpful videos. Everything just makes it seem plug and play but that's not happening for me.

Likewise for me with harrison mixbus and reaper, neither had audio even though the routing was definitely correct.