Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lumafusion Editing Question

I’ve just finished videoing myself playing a new piece. I have multiple takes, from multiple different angles. I believe Lumafusion only allows three video clips at a time. If I want to use 6 or 7, what’s the strategy? Create as much as I can using three, then export that as a single video and pull it back in, then adding on the next ones? Or am I completely missing something?

Comments

• So you want 6 or 7 angles on screen all at once? If thats the case then yeah, you'd have to do it the way you described, personally Id probably use a desktop editor if I wanted that many angles on screen at once.

• @Strizbiz said:
    So you want 6 or 7 angles on screen all at once? If thats the case then yeah, you'd have to do it the way you described, personally Id probably use a desktop editor if I wanted that many angles on screen at once.

No, just one at a time.

• Well, that was easy, actually. Just shortened clips. One other thing I’m having trouble with, is if i want to sections of the same clip at different spots. I’m currently copying the clip, reimporting it, and then tagging start and end markers. Which seems like a lot of extra files. Is there a way around this? I’m not sure I can actually cut video in Lumafusion.

• @rickwaugh said:
    Well, that was easy, actually. Just shortened clips. One other thing I’m having trouble with, is if i want to sections of the same clip at different spots. I’m currently copying the clip, reimporting it, and then tagging start and end markers. Which seems like a lot of extra files. Is there a way around this? I’m not sure I can actually cut video in Lumafusion.

You dont need to import a clip more than once into the project, you can select different in and out points from the same clip and drop it into the timeline. It's easier seeing how it's done vs me trying to explain it, I suggest checking out some tutorials either on Luma Touch's website or Youtube, especially if you arent familiar with video apps in general. LumaFusion is the closest thing to desktop apps like Final Cut Pro as far as IOS apps go , it's just really a powerful app. Im attaching a file and hopefully it somewhat explains how you can set in and out points of a video before actually adding it to the timeline. Notice how I have a about 2 seconds selected?I can drag that section into the timeline. You can just keep selecting the sections
    you want from the same clip.

• Ah, thanks. I was afraid to try that, that I would lose the first placement I had done. The videos do seem more helpful. The manual/help files are awful.

Thanks again for being so helpful. Time to hit up the videos to really get this going, but I have enough to do my first job.