Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How do you enable Model 15 to accept audio from another source?

There's a video that shows how to connect Animoog to Model 15 via Audiobus

But when I try to do the same thing as the video at 0.15, Model 15 is not appearing.

I've tried fiddling with various settings in Model 15, I thought enabling background audio would be the important one, but cannot get Model 15 to appear as an Output in Audiobus as it is in the video.

Comments

• What DAW are you using and what is the source ?

• @RUncELL said:
    What DAW are you using and what is the source ?

I’m not using a daw, because neither are they in the video, they launch model 15 directly.

The input in animoog

• Is that video using an older version on 15?

• @mungbeans said:
    Is that video using an older version on 15?

Probably. I think now Model 15 goes in the effects slot. Then you can get the sound out somewhere too.

• @mungbeans said:
    There's a video that shows how to connect Animoog to Model 15 via Audiobus

But when I try to do the same thing as the video at 0.15, Model 15 is not appearing.

I've tried fiddling with various settings in Model 15, I thought enabling background audio would be the important one, but cannot get Model 15 to appear as an Output in Audiobus as it is in the video.

Man, that was cool. I’m off to try it, thank you very much :smile:
    You really deserve a bigger iPad, you’re so good with model 15.

• @mungbeans said:

@RUncELL said:
    What DAW are you using and what is the source ?

I’m not using a daw, because neither are they in the video, they launch model 15 directly.

The input in animoog

I can't get it to work using audiobus either.. so I use it on an insert send within cubasis and it works well like that.