Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aurora Sound Studio HD - Price Drop - Worth Getting?

I’ve had my eye on this in the past, but the price kept me away. But now that the price has dropped to $5.99 I’m reconsidering. Thoughts?

Comments

• edited January 2018

Indeed it was 32 euros before .Synergy is on sale too at the same price. What to say...if you already got TNR E , Well pass ...There is a lot of crashes And problem of size of the screen in landscape, And it’s a Pain for importing or exporting something.It’s A Pity because There are some good ideas like the mgun And the atomizer And it has midi.But this is a really old app And it can crash even after the last update.I Will ask a refund i guess ..

• edited January 2018

I have a lot of fondness for these- Aurora (iPad and iPhone), Synergy, and Meteor.

Both Synergy and Aurora have a very nice synergy with Meteor (one can export multitrack stems from Synergy to Meteor) edit: the Aurora Export seems to be broken...
    So if those typos of sequencers are useful for your workflow, you can then complete those compositions as stems in Meteor...

Aurora goes back to pre iOS mobile (Windows CE) and can do so much more than the TNRs, (which I also like and use)
    Haven’t had crashes on any except when holding the device landscape when opening Aurora. $6 is pretty cheap for such comprehensive all in ones...

• Gave it a shot. App is pretty broken on my iPad Pro. Doesn’t look anything like the screen shots or videos and the touch points don’t align with the display. Refund time on this one

• @Rebus_Knebus said:
    Gave it a shot. App is pretty broken on my iPad Pro. Doesn’t look anything like the screen shots or videos and the touch points don’t align with the display. Refund time on this one

Pro fail is a drag- sorry to hear it