Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Anyone can start as many threads as they like here

edited January 2018 in Other

Just staying on topic would probably be preferred. And asking questions is on topic, no?

Comments

• @CracklePot said:
    And asking questions is on topic, no?

Going by the forum description, as long as it's Audiobus or mobile music related.

• edited January 2018

Silly thread like this one too? ;)

• @rumorazzi said:
    Silly thread like this one too? ;)

Got you to reply ;)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They can.. but should they?

• @CracklePot
    sounds good to me

• Well, if a thread is off-topic, like this one, it’s usually best to tack the words “OT” before the title given we have no “off topic” section to this forum yet. :wink:

@Michael Maybe an off-topic section would suit our forum well. :)

• I don't understand the whole 'on and off' topic thing. Some posts are headed off topic - but they are audiobus related. If you are starting a thread and it is audiobus related- how can it be off topic? - surely your topic is the topic we are then on.
    Other headings include 'off topic' but they are so far off any topic that should be here -it should be labelled 'off forum'
    Maybe people should say what topic they are off.
    Can we all agree that philosophical issues should be allowed without having to think first-thereby bypassing the need for any imagined labels but leaving it open for real ones to be included?

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Well, if a thread is off-topic, like this one, it’s usually best to tack the words “OT” before the title given we have no “off topic” section to this forum yet. :wink:

I’m sure it tickles Michael’s ego to be called upon like a head teacher for his opinion but I bet he’d rather be spending his time with kids: the human and the loopy pro one.

• Also, I’ve gone and made an off topic forum :)

• edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @supadom said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Well, if a thread is off-topic, like this one, it’s usually best to tack the words “OT” before the title given we have no “off topic” section to this forum yet. :wink:

I’m sure it tickles Michael’s ego to be called upon like a head teacher for his opinion but I bet he’d rather be spending his time with kids: the human and the loopy pro one.

Then again, I’m assuming he wanted all the nonsense to be filtered to a logical off-topic section so as to not spend too much time away from his children. I’m glad we have the section now. :) Cheers mate.

• @robosardine said:
    I don't understand the whole 'on and off' topic thing. Some posts are headed off topic - but they are audiobus related. If you are starting a thread and it is audiobus related- how can it be off topic? - surely your topic is the topic we are then on.
    Other headings include 'off topic' but they are so far off any topic that should be here -it should be labelled 'off forum'
    Maybe people should say what topic they are off.
    Can we all agree that philosophical issues should be allowed without having to think first-thereby bypassing the need for any imagined labels but leaving it open for real ones to be included?

I thought the same. How could a topic on the Audiobus forum be off topic? But others where saying it was OT, so I edited the title. I really don’t care about this topic, I just don’t want new people being discouraged from asking questions. I joined to help them, as well as get help when I get bewildered by technical difficulties.
    Really there isn’t anywhere better to get answers to basic questions since there are so many active members here. Manuals are not always helpful when they even exist, many YouTube videos are more demos than tutorials, and other forum are dead or hostile from what I understand. Plus some have the language barrier to contend with.
    So if basic questions really bug you that much, please, just ignore them. There are others who are willing to answer them.

• Has every1 been sniffing crack this evening?

• @JangoMango said:
    Has every1 been sniffing crack this evening?

winter blues makin us nuts

• @JangoMango said:

Yeah, sorry we didn’t save any for you. :p

• @CracklePot said:

@JangoMango said:

Yeah, sorry we didn’t save any for you. :p

But there’s plenty of beer left. It’s Bud Light unfortunately, because nobody really likes drinking that.

• @Michael said:
    Also, I’ve gone and made an off topic forum :)

Thank you, I appreciate your indulgence.