Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reaktor 6 FT

edited January 2018 in Market Place

Just ordered a Komplete Kontrol s61, and planning to upgrade the included Komplete 11 Select to standard in a couple weeks, so I'll soon have a duplicate copy of Reaktor 6, which I regrettably paid full price for ($200) not too long ago, missing the black friday sale :( .. Will probably be lucky to get half that if I sell it, so figured I might try looking for trades first.

Looking to trade for music gear or software of similar value ... I've never traded or sold any software licenses before., but just figured I'd take a shot in the dark and throw this up here ... I may end up putting it on craigslist ... I'm in Seattle area.