Rozeta wishes....

13»

Comments

  • I sometimes have an issue with X0X not recalling/loading after saving a session, reloading sometimes fixes it, but not always, just disappears from the session. Hosting in apeMatrix, but have also noticed it has problems in Audiobus, so looks like there could be a problem. Anyone else noticed any irregularities with X0X?

  • Yeah, pretty sure I've narrowed down a reoccurring crash in apeMatrix to Rozeta X0X, not sure why but have problems loading sessions which have it in a track.

  • edited December 2018

    @Carnbot
    Never had any problems in AUM. Just an idea - could it be because some of the vel/mut parameters being modulated which effectively should be part of preset/session recall process?

  • @recccp said:
    @Carnbot
    Never had any problems in AUM. Just an idea - could it be because some of the vel/mut parameters being modulated which effectively should be part of preset/session recall process?

    Yeah I think it could be the modulation crashing it as I have the velocities LFOed usually.

  • Hi @brambos I have a lot of crash logs for Rozeta X0X, would it be useful for me to email you some? I have crash log developer sharing on, but not sure how it works. Maybe you already have them. :)

  • @Carnbot said:
    Hi @brambos I have a lot of crash logs for Rozeta X0X, would it be useful for me to email you some? I have crash log developer sharing on, but not sure how it works. Maybe you already have them. :)

    I haven’t had any X0X problem reports in months, so I’m a bit surprised. Can you describe the “symptoms” to help me narrow down the issue?

  • @brambos said:

    @Carnbot said:
    Hi @brambos I have a lot of crash logs for Rozeta X0X, would it be useful for me to email you some? I have crash log developer sharing on, but not sure how it works. Maybe you already have them. :)

    I haven’t had any X0X problem reports in months, so I’m a bit surprised. Can you describe the “symptoms” to help me narrow down the issue?

    It seems to be when reloading a session in apeMatrix with X0X loaded, I have modulation turned on for the parameters in apematrix, so that could almost certainly be causing it somehow I expect. The session will crash on loading, either crashing apeMatrix itself or the session will eventually load without X0X, so X0X must be crashing on load. Sometimes it does load ok though.

  • @Carnbot said:

    @brambos said:

    @Carnbot said:
    Hi @brambos I have a lot of crash logs for Rozeta X0X, would it be useful for me to email you some? I have crash log developer sharing on, but not sure how it works. Maybe you already have them. :)

    I haven’t had any X0X problem reports in months, so I’m a bit surprised. Can you describe the “symptoms” to help me narrow down the issue?

    It seems to be when reloading a session in apeMatrix with X0X loaded, I have modulation turned on for the parameters in apematrix, so that could almost certainly be causing it somehow I expect. The session will crash on loading, either crashing apeMatrix itself or the session will eventually load without X0X, so X0X must be crashing on load. Sometimes it does load ok though.

    Thanks, I will look into it, but if Apematrix sometimes also crashes it could hint at the problem being in Apematrix. A crashing AU can never take down its host because of how AUs are sandboxed.

    Either way, I’ll see if I can find something unusual when running X0X inside AM :)

  • @brambos it is of course possible that it is an apeMatrix issue, something to do with the track X0X is loaded on is having problems, will try and experiment with that.

  • @Carnbot said:
    @brambos it is of course possible that it is an apeMatrix issue, something to do with the track X0X is loaded on is having problems, will try and experiment with that.

    If you can find a consistently reproducible situation that would be brilliant. Either Alessandro or myself can then see on which end to make changes. You’re using AM’s LFOs to modulate?

  • @brambos said:

    @Carnbot said:
    @brambos it is of course possible that it is an apeMatrix issue, something to do with the track X0X is loaded on is having problems, will try and experiment with that.

    If you can find a consistently reproducible situation that would be brilliant. Either Alessandro or myself can then see on which end to make changes. You’re using AM’s LFOs to modulate?

    Yeah, using AM's LFOs. If I just have a session with X0X in by itself, it seems fine, so must be something happening in a heavy loaded session causing it to crash. I think it must be apeMatrix related though yes, because I've noticed this happening with other AUs occasionally but more often with X0X, so could be a coincidence it takes out that particular AU over others :)

Sign In or Register to comment.