Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Error with Audiobus App on iOS 11.2.2.

Been using the Audiobus app on my iPhone 7 for a while. My phone was earlier running iOS 10 and the app was working smooth however today that I updated to iOS 11.2.2 whenever I am trying to open the app it is only displaying a white blank screen on it's startup and simply closing itself after few seconds. Can anyone please help??

Just a quick update, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and its working just fine once again :) Thanks a lot for creating such a robust app I just love using it.

Garry Joshi

Comments

• @garryjoshi said:
    Been using the Audiobus app on my iPhone 7 for a while. My phone was earlier running iOS 10 and the app was working smooth however today that I updated to iOS 11.2.2 whenever I am trying to open the app it is only displaying a white blank screen on it's startup and simply closing itself after few seconds. Can anyone please help??

Have you restarted the phone since updating? Also reinstalling the app might help before you go any further.