Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Off Topic: Neuroplasticity Documentary

8 Part Documentary Series on our Gut, our Brain and our Neurology. Series starts tonight. You can watch here on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/3yzXp2folnA

Comments

• Oh, cool, I definitely will.

• edited January 2018

I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for years which resulted in a severe panic attack in 2015. At first my osteopath blamed it on diet but my diet isn't too bad. However it was revealed to me by my psychologist that my anxiety, depression and panic attacks are the result of years of suppressed anger and emotional stress.

There is a syndrome called TMS which means the brain creates pain in any part of the body to try and distract any emotional stress that is going through the mind. The theory was created by Dr Sarno. I have been reading a lot of books by Dr Claire Weekes who is a master of curing anxiety.

This video is basically saying the same thing that David Perlmutter has been saying about nutritions role in anxiety and depression. The Brain Maker by David Perlmutter is a recommended read.

While bad diet is the cause of anxiety and depression for some people, for other people like myself suppressed anger and emotional stress is the cause.

• Ta for the tip, will be watching this for sure.

Very much up my alley of interests.

• Thanks for that @Artmuzz hopefully someone on this thread will benefit from your honesty and insight.

Be well my friend. I’m curious if meditation would help with your anxiety. I’ve found it to do wonders for my mood and focus and overall well being.

• @Artmuzz said:
    I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for years which resulted in a severe panic attack in 2015. At first my osteopath blamed it on diet but my diet isn't too bad. However it was revealed to me by my psychologist that my anxiety, depression and panic attacks are the result of years of suppressed anger and emotional stress.

There is a syndrome called TMS which means the brain creates pain in any part of the body to try and distract any emotional stress that is going through the mind. The theory was created by Dr Sarno. I have been reading a lot of books by Dr Claire Weekes who is a master of curing anxiety.

This video is basically saying the same thing that David Perlmutter has been saying about nutritions role in anxiety and depression. The Brain Maker by David Perlmutter is a recommended read.

While bad diet is the cause of anxiety and depression for some people, for other people like myself suppressed anger and emotional stress is the cause.

Yes. Anything you repress or suppress gets stacked somewhere back of the mind and when enough of that piles up, those unconscious things try to come to consciousness, but ego rejects them and causes anxiety. Depression more often than not is just a minds way to stop and force people to dig into that pile of crap in the back of the mind because its causing problems. If you learn ways to process this stuff and teach ego to bow down to the whole of Self, you will see at least a glance of light that buddhists call enlightenment, why christians refer both christ and lucifer as light bringers and what some people experience in psychedelics. I highly recommend on reading Dr. Carl Jungs work

• The Daily Stoic (book) helps keeps me sane(ish).

One chunk of ancient wisdom (with a modern interpretation) per day.

I’ve also gone down the path of Buddhism, Jung, Mindfulness, ACT and numerous other rabbit holes.

If I need a lift I generally head for the works of Alan Watts. Check out the numerous clips on YouTube, I try to avoid the ones with overly dramatic music ...

Endlessly fascinating subject the mind why we do wot we do.