Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FS FreezeVerb

Comments

• Nice. AU too.

FS FreezeVerb by Bang Means Do It Software Ltd.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fs-freezeverb/id1330949875?mt=8

• Is the freeze like the Infinite setting in EOS and Expo Decay in DDMF Envelope I wonder?

• This dev has 2 really cool AU fx now. Wonder what could be next?

• Although like most of us here I have literally dozens of reverb & delay apps I couldn’t pass up these under $5 AU plugs.

I’m extremely impressed with FutureSonic as a dev & I hope they evolve into a company like AudioDamage that releases more & more AU’s with great price/performance ratios.

The room size variation is really quite wide, small tight room verbs all the way to big warehouse type stuff. Messing with the damping control yielded some great results, spiky reverbs to lovely dark chamber tones.

Both the verb & delay app is worth getting, very cool...

• Any idea how to implement the “freeze” part of FreezeVerb with other tools? What’s the general concept?

• the idea is to loop a section of the decay phase - the trick is to capture and sculpt it into a smooth transition. The app doesn't know in advance what's coming along the line.