Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Piano sustain-ability to control it.

Hello,
I am working on a track where I am drawing in a bunch of midi notes... can’t play keys LOL. I have both the Ravenscroft and BeatHawk pianos. I want to have the sustain on which I can do in BM3, but is there anyway to control that via a mix knob of some sort? It seems like it’s either on or off..... when it’s on and I have the amount of reverb I want on it the sustain is almost too much. Is there a way to like have half sustain? Sorry if this is silly question.

Comments

• Maybe holding the sustain for half of the time you are attempting? Or just cutting it off before the reverb builds too much, then let the reverb decay do the rest of the sustaining?

• @Chaztrip said:
    Hello,
    I am working on a track where I am drawing in a bunch of midi notes... can’t play keys LOL. I have both the Ravenscroft and BeatHawk pianos. I want to have the sustain on which I can do in BM3, but is there anyway to control that via a mix knob of some sort? It seems like it’s either on or off..... when it’s on and I have the amount of reverb I want on it the sustain is almost too much. Is there a way to like have half sustain? Sorry if this is silly question.

In BM3, after you have recorded the pattern you want, go to the pattern editor and press pattern midi at the bottom right. Press the plus button above the note velocity. Scroll down until you see CC #64. From there you can dial in how much sustain you want and went to cut it off. You can just draw it in

• @YZJustDatGuy said:

@Chaztrip said:
    Hello,

In BM3, after you have recorded the pattern you want, go to the pattern editor and press pattern midi at the bottom right. Press the plus button above the note velocity. Scroll down until you see CC #64. From there you can dial in how much sustain you want and went to cut it off. You can just draw it in

Freaking perfect!!!!!!!!! @YZJustDatGuy thanks so much that is exactly what I needed.

• @Chaztrip said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:

@Chaztrip said:
    Hello,

Freaking perfect!!!!!!!!! @YZJustDatGuy thanks so much that is exactly what I needed.

Not a problem B)

• If that works then fine, but a sustain pedal by its nature is pretty much an on/off think and I think that the midi implementation reflects that.

• Yes but since I’m not playing this, I can control the length of the sustain per note. Which is a PIA. So I should just learn to play. LOL.