Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loops in cubasis

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get a drum loop in cubasis.....I tried audiocopy using AudioShare but when I audiopasted in an audio track in cubasis nothing happened, so what's the easiest way to get my loop imported?

Comments

• The pasted audio is most likely in the media bay so drag it from there to the time-line.

• Easiest way is to use the open in box, then select Cubasis

Then in Cubasis you should find it in Media, Audio

Then just drag it into place

• What you guys just said makes no sense to me at all.....how do I get my files to show up under the audio tab?

• After you import press Media (1). Then press Audio (2). Then look in My audio files (3). See labeled screenshot.

• @CracklePot said:

After you import press Media (1). Then press Audio (2). Then look in My audio files (3). See labeled screenshot.

Thank you.

• Your welcome. B)

• BTW, to loop the wavefile/section, you gotta duplicate it, right?
    There is no LOOP button like on Garageband?

• @senhorlampada said:
    BTW, to loop the wavefile/section, you gotta duplicate it, right?
    There is no LOOP button like on Garageband?

it depends on what you call a 'Loop' button. if you talk about selecting a portion of the time line and playback this selection in loop mode then Cubasis has this Loop button.