Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BEATHAWK by UVI The CHURCH ORGAN Sound Pack - Demo for the iPad

This thing sounds HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEE

Comments

• Gawd bless you. :) All we need now is a wedding.

• @Zen210507 said:
    Gawd bless you. :) All we need now is a wedding.

Dearly Beloved, We Are Gathered Here Today

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Dearly Beloved, We Are Gathered Here Today

>

In this thing called life. Electric word, life. It means forever, and that’s a mighty long time.

• Thanks Doug for the video, this sounds magnifico. I have much use for this. It will go nicely with Ottorgan and Menzel organ by Markus Sigg which are superb too

• Oh no! I’m trying not to buy anything right now...uggh!!!

• Still waiting for this to show up on my BH library in Canada

• @Arpseechord said:
    Thanks Doug for the video, this sounds magnifico. I have much use for this. It will go nicely with Ottorgan and Menzel organ by Markus Sigg which are superb too

Do you have iCathedral from Crudebyte? I think it’s pretty good but just from Doug’s demo I’m thinking that this BeatHawk pack is more powerful and in line with what I want with big church organ sounds.

• edited January 2018

@TozBourne said:

@Arpseechord said:
    Thanks Doug for the video, this sounds magnifico. I have much use for this. It will go nicely with Ottorgan and Menzel organ by Markus Sigg which are superb too

Do you have iCathedral from Crudebyte? I think it’s pretty good but just from Doug’s demo I’m thinking that this BeatHawk pack is more powerful and in line with what I want with big church organ sounds.

I do have iCathedral, it is quite good but I tend to use the Markus Sigg organs. They are lovely. I haven’t bought the Church organ pack yet because I have to wait to get an itunes card at the store and I’m fighting a virus right now :o
    Does sound very good indeed and I like the fact that I can change the global tuning within Beathawk that can’t be done in other apps
    You’re right in saying Beathawks Church Organ does sound very powerful and awesome

• edited January 2018

@Arpseechord said: Ihaven’t bought the Church organ pack yet because I have to wait to get an itunes card at the store and I’m fighting a virus right now :o

Sorry to hear that. I think I know why you're not well though, you're confused. If you have a fever, the only prescription is more cowbell.
    ;)

feel better, I would hate for you to have organ failure.... o:)

Ok, enough outta me, seriously do feel better!

• @mrufino1 said:

@Arpseechord said: Ihaven’t bought the Church organ pack yet because I have to wait to get an itunes card at the store and I’m fighting a virus right now :o

Sorry to hear that. I think I know why you're not well though, you're confused. If you have a fever, the only prescription is more cowbell.
    ;)

feel better, I would hate for you to have organ failure.... o:)

Ok, enough outta me, seriously do feel better!

:) A cowbells’ soothing frequencies might just break up the congestion!
    I’m still feeling a little fugue and am in no shape for an organ recital
    Thanks for the get well :)