Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Studiomux filtering Animoog channel pressure and poly pressure?

I installed Studiomux on my iPad and Mac, and I am now able to sequence midi and record audio directly in Ableton Live.

However, I noticed that Studiomux is filtering any channel pressure and poly pressure messages. I have both enabled in Animoog. Mac's MIDI Monitor sees Animoog or Studiomux note on/off, but no pressure messages.

If I close Studiomux and just enable IDAM (Mac's Audio/Midi over USB), then pressure messages show up in MIDI Monitor.

Has anyone else noticed that Studiomux is filtering pressure messages?

Comments

• Haven't noticed ...I'll take a closer look when I try again. Velocity seemed to be responding just fine, though I don't have aftertouch on my KB .. . Just installed StudioMux for the first time today on my ipad Pro and Windows / Reason 10 PC .. Got audio and Midi working, just can't get audio recording to work..when I bounce recorded midi track to audio, it just records a series of slices of audio :-/ .. Still figuring out reason, and have quite the learning curve hill to climb. Wanted to try creating a midi track and simultaneous audio track from same source, like I do easily in Logic but I must be missing something quite obvious. Back to RTFM for me ;)

• @AnimalHeadSpirit said:
    Haven't noticed ...I'll take a closer look when I try again. Velocity seemed to be responding just fine, though I don't have aftertouch on my KB .. . Just installed StudioMux for the first time today on my ipad Pro and Windows / Reason 10 PC .. Got audio and Midi working, just can't get audio recording to work..when I bounce recorded midi track to audio, it just records a series of slices of audio :-/ .. Still figuring out reason, and have quite the learning curve hill to climb. Wanted to try creating a midi track and simultaneous audio track from same source, like I do easily in Logic but I must be missing something quite obvious. Back to RTFM for me ;)

Studiomux is definitely filtering channel pressure and poly pressure from Animoog according to Midi Monitor on Mac.