Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New App: Master FX from Igor Vasiliev Coming This Month!!

Comments

• Another iPad only i think.... come on developers what the f......
    But it sounds good ;)

• Interesting. I think I'd like it too.

• Master FX Reverb demo

• Sounds pretty damn good, i must admit!

• Does sound good!

• looking/sounding good. I already have some great AB reverbs though; I'd like to see a demo of the other effects before launch.

• I really like Igor's Master Record and Audio Mastering apps, so I'll most likely get this app too. Every demo has sounded really good.

• edited March 2014

• It will be $12. :-)

• I wonder if it can, in the effects slot, distinguish between different AB inputs instead of splitting a single app's left/right outputs. Cause, yeah, yes please.

• edited November 2013

nice work! What does the record button do?

• Records processed sound :)

• Master FX 1.0 is submitted for review
    Not long to wait for this new app from the maker of Master Record, Audio Mastering, and MIDI Pattern Sequencer. It's submitted and I hope it'll be in the store this week.
    on 11/11/2013 08:04:00 am
    source Twitter>Palm Sounds

• edited November 2013

With this and Bias this should be a great week!

• Any word if Master FX will debut on 50%?

• edited November 2013

I do have Auria and bunch of plugs, but I've always been curious about Audio Mastering. I have so many old tracks/projects that I'd like to clean up and put on soundcloud or whatever. And while Auria with some FabFilter/PSPaudioware plugs obviously will take care of that, it all does require more time and setup (and some audio-kungfu skillz i might not necessarily possess;). Audio Mastering looks like - boot up, load a track and everything is laid out infront of ya. So it looks like a great tablet application for this stuff, fast and simple. Anyone using both, and can comment on how it sounds?

And Master Record, is this one more or less solely for adding some tape/saturation sound to your tracks?

• hmm, tempted by audio mastering at 50% off. I see in the screen shots on the app store that there are waveform selections. Can this app be used as a waveform editor? Can you zoom and trim?

• edited November 2013

Says in the app info that it can't be used as an editor. Only thing it does is fades.

• missed that. thanks @chrisg

• edited November 2013

Thanks synthhandson. I love MicroWarmer! Use it in almost everything to add some spice to a track, or completely "smash" something to bits. Also works great on a lot of things as a saturation/brick wall limiter kinda thing. There's something with PSPaudioware and really nailing those smooth analog sounds, wether it be in a delay unit, dynamics effects or something like their Warmer plugs. Even tho FabFilter Pro-C got so many more options and ways when shaping the compressor/signal, I usually just go for PSPs tiny compressor (forgot the name, I'm senile) since I just like that smooth punchy analog-ish sound they got going more.

Anyway I'll probably grab both, seems like really good deals so..

• edited March 2014