Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gross Beat equivalent for iOS?

For those of you who have used FL Studio before you will know that Gross Beat is an outstanding plugin available in the DAW.

Has anyone found an equivalent for iOS? I've tried Effectrix but it isn't quite the same.

For those of you who don't know, Gross Beat is a time manipulation effect

Cheers!

Comments

• edited January 2018

@NewYorkSour said:
    For those of you who have used FL Studio before you will know that Gross Beat is an outstanding plugin available in the DAW.

Has anyone found an equivalent for iOS? I've tried Effectrix but it isn't quite the same.

Short answer: No.
    It's hard to recommend anything without knowing what you're missing in Effectrix.
    If you want more detailed control, then you can do a lot with Turnado.
    Klevgrand Kuvert might be worth a look too.

What are you trying to do?

• Replicant 2 (kinda, moreso for stutter fx). I know Cubasis has vinyl effects in it like pitching and record scratching

• Yeh, Turnado comes to mind but it’s not really comparable feature-wise.

Great fun though.

• edited January 2018

LoL ... it took a decade to replicate Divine Machine's essentials o:)
    maybe they contected Steve Duda (as one of their power users)
    http://www.image-line.com/documents/powerusers.php?entry_id=1287670488

• There's no Gross beat equivalent on ios...

• @Telefunky said:
    LoL ... it took a decade to replicate Divine Machine's essentials o:)
    maybe they contected Steve Duda (as one of their power users)
    http://www.image-line.com/documents/powerusers.php?entry_id=1287670488

God I remember getting Divine Machine. It was great. Thought some French guy made it? I miss that....

• ooh That looks cool.

The effects in launchpad cover some of that territory. You have to render your source material as audio loops though.

• Kuvert does one component.

Glitch is another oldie but goodie.

Have you used Glitch Breaks as an effect app?