Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

From Gadget to GB and back again

Like many, I got bored with Gadget

Many went to BM3 after it came out and got joy

Myself? I tried with GB and despite the AUV3 and awesome beat sequencer, I was not satisfied with the overall sound and the workflow was slower too, less intuitive.

I reinstalled gadget and found it refreshing again and, it does have that big sound

I think you might just agree...

Comments

• BM3 too so long for me to learn its language and way of thinking. but finally it made click and I enjoy it. gadget is a cool allin1 solution though.

cool track above. like the bass and the pad sounds you crafted there. nice. a pity it end with the drop :)
    did you have all the iAP? what can you recommend? Thought about Bilbao (but after I saw that BM3 can do this in perfection this was off the table haha).
    Do you have Vancouver? Looks cool also

• I’m using Grooverider almost exclusively on the phone now. Works great on the phone, you just gotta record your songs into Audioshare or something else

• I just wish other devs would figure out the velocity sensitive playing surface voodoo magic going on in GB

• Gadget is great for recording and exporting midi,, I just hate it’s page switching.. For such a great app, I am sure they can fix it,,

• @david_2017 said:
    BM3 too so long for me to learn its language and way of thinking. but finally it made click and I enjoy it. gadget is a cool allin1 solution though.

cool track above. like the bass and the pad sounds you crafted there. nice. a pity it end with the drop :)
    did you have all the iAP? what can you recommend? Thought about Bilbao (but after I saw that BM3 can do this in perfection this was off the table haha).
    Do you have Vancouver? Looks cool also

Track is finished and full length, I only post clips lol

If u don’t want your track ripped then that’s what u need to do!

I don’t have any of the newer gadgets

Abu dhabi is cool, Bilbao has nice sounds.... milipitas ( iWAVESTATION) is great...mono poly too
    Each gadget is cool if u know how to work outside the box and push them in original ways with fx etc

• @db909 said:
    I’m using Grooverider almost exclusively on the phone now. Works great on the phone, you just gotta record your songs into Audioshare or something else

I found it fiddly on phone and it’s menus/ features not intuitive

Link me a track u made please?

• @Love3quency said:

@db909 said:
    I’m using Grooverider almost exclusively on the phone now. Works great on the phone, you just gotta record your songs into Audioshare or something else

I found it fiddly on phone and it’s menus/ features not intuitive

Link me a track u made please?

Wouldn’t call this totally polished, though I’ve no doubt the polishing could be done in Grooverider, but this is kind of a demo I made recently with some patterns: