Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dare u to listen to a trolls music

I’ve been repeatedly called a troll on here for my opinions that the iPhone is as a vital tool for producing, but I walk my talk. You can call me all the names you want but at least see the common thing we share - ios music

All on a teeny weeny iPhone se and gadget...

Very bassy and loud as it should be

Gadget it seems, is a complete studio in itself for my kind of music

Comments

• Super nice! Is it part of a longer track, or is it a miniature so to speak? Am also on an SE (but am starting to cringe over certain controls/apps being to small n wanna upgrade soon-ish)

• @Markosdee said:
    Super nice! Is it part of a longer track, or is it a miniature so to speak? Am also on an SE (but am starting to cringe over certain controls/apps being to small n wanna upgrade soon-ish)

The iPhone can feel confining. The good news is that if / when you step up in size via an iPad you'll extra appreciate the feeling of expansive view and control.

• edited January 2018

Yeah i bet & can’t wait. Also really want AUM macro view (or how do you call it when you see multiple faders instead of 1)

• I’m with you that iPhone is a valid tool, it’s all I use myself. I just don’t think it’s gonna take off and be accepted as such for the time being, but give it time. Plus the market, etc. anyways just for the record. Good stuff though!

• @Markosdee said:
    Super nice! Is it part of a longer track, or is it a miniature so to speak? Am also on an SE (but am starting to cringe over certain controls/apps being to small n wanna upgrade soon-ish)

Rough clip of initial stages of a finished work. I never post full length...my work is for a label

Good luck on your upgrade! Maybe get an iPad mini?

• I went from iPhone to iPad 1 on first day of its release, then iPad 3, then iPad mini 2gen

I loved the bigger screen size

Then I got newer iPhones and just felt better about music cause I can just take the phone with me everywhere

It’s just my preference that’s all

• @db909 said:
    I’m with you that iPhone is a valid tool, it’s all I use myself. I just don’t think it’s gonna take off and be accepted as such for the time being, but give it time. Plus the market, etc. anyways just for the record. Good stuff though!

Thanks! But before iPad 1gen came out.. it was all about the iPhones and iPod touch

Nano studio was king pretty much. And even for awhile , many apps were iPhone only after the iPads launch

On the day of launch, korg released ielectribe and that was huge!

• @Love3quency said:

@db909 said:
    I’m with you that iPhone is a valid tool, it’s all I use myself. I just don’t think it’s gonna take off and be accepted as such for the time being, but give it time. Plus the market, etc. anyways just for the record. Good stuff though!

Thanks! But before iPad 1gen came out.. it was all about the iPhones and iPod touch

Nano studio was king pretty much. And even for awhile , many apps were iPhone only after the iPads launch

On the day of launch, korg released ielectribe and that was huge!

Ahh I wasn’t on the train back then. Right on

• Sounds great!

• I think it sounds pretty great.

• @scadet said:
    Sounds great!

Cheers!

• @JeffChasteen said:
    I think it sounds pretty great.

Ty :)

• Do we have to pay a toll to get over the bridge?

• iPhone, iPad, laptop, PC all good so long as you get the results you want B)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Troll music for troll people.

Be nice...

• @Love3quency This is fine as It stands, all of it fits well and sounds cool. To be honest though, it needs to be longer to gauge any sort of emotion.
    At the moment, it’s like a 30 second Napalm Death song, but with no meaning. Sounding good though.

• Nice to hear. Folks have gotten loose with slapping the label ‘troll’ on persistent opinions they’re not interested in hearing...on a discussion forum.

Does anyone remember @Patric_Bateman ?
    That was a troll.

• edited January 2018

@ksound said:
    Nice to hear. Folks have gotten loose with slapping the label ‘troll’ on persistent opinions they’re not interested in hearing...on a discussion forum.

That was a troll.

Yes, totally.

@Love3quency said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Be nice...

You missed the reference?

• @ksound said:
    Nice to hear. Folks have gotten loose with slapping the label ‘troll’ on persistent opinions they’re not interested in hearing...on a discussion forum.

That was a troll.

@ksound said:

That was a troll.

Gawd yes. I preferred the serial killer to that reactionary jackass.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@ksound said:

That was a troll.

Yes, totally.

@Love3quency said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Be nice...

Adam and the Ants, circa 1980, owning their outsider status.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@ksound said:

That was a troll.

Yes, totally.

@Love3quency said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Be nice...

What reference

• @DefRobot said:
    @Love3quency This is fine as It stands, all of it fits well and sounds cool. To be honest though, it needs to be longer to gauge any sort of emotion.
    At the moment, it’s like a 30 second Napalm Death song, but with no meaning. Sounding good though.

I did say earlier today that I don’t post full length stuff, many reasons for that:)

• I have major respects for musicians/artists using iphones to create. I still have an old iPod touch with Nanostudio but can't get myself to use it since getting used to the iPad.

• @Hex047 said:
    I have major respects for musicians/artists using iphones to create. I still have an old iPod touch with Nanostudio but can't get myself to use it since getting used to the iPad.

Well... keep that iPod touch lol, might be worth something one day :)

• I use my phone out of choice not necessity tho @Hex047

• This. This is the direction where surf music should have gone had it not died. I love it.

• edited January 2018

@Blipsford_Baubie said:
    This. This is the direction where surf music should have gone had it not died. I love it.

That actually sort of happened ;) Check out The Soft Moon, Suicide, Dirty Beaches, The KVB etc ;)

• @Love3quency said:
    I use my phone out of choice not necessity tho @Hex047

• And you making it Work wonderfully!