Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What's the best iPad/ iPhone buy now for Audio and Video apps?

Any advise for iPad/ IPhone upgrade that I really feel when using audio apps and video apps (Lumafusion). From what I understood is a iPad Air 2 enough for not too heavy use with audio apps (I don't have 5 or more AU's or apps open at the same time. But especially ready about video apps I got the idea that there's little difference in video render times with Lumia Fusion between A9, A10 and A11 processors. Seems Even that the new A11 is slower with Lumiafusion/ iMovie rendering than the A10. But don't know how much difference (gain performace speed) 4GB on the new pro iPads is.
So in the end the question are the newer generation iPhones and iPad worth buying, because they hardly seems the do much better in practise than the older ones.

Comments

• The question is how iOS breaks all that "power". When i hear here that 2 instances of Syntronik seems the limit on the latest iPads it doesn´t sound really good.

• @Cib said:
    The question is how iOS breaks all that "power". When i hear here that 2 instances of Syntronik seems the limit on the latest iPads it doesn´t sound really good.

Bad programming could break power. Reading reviews of the newer generation iPads I get the impression that most devs don't care about optimzing their apps for newer generation processors. But also that Apple doesn't care, why on earth don't they optimize something like iMovie for A9 and higher. I get the impression that Apple is more and more about the looks + talking how great the specs are than actual performance.