Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget is interapp audio but.....

I see that gadget gadget is interapp audio compatible but it doesn't show up in my interapp audio list inside cubase, any ideas?

Comments

• There are 3 different types of IAA apps:
    instruments - they can be placed in a midi track, take midi input and deliver audio output
    generators - they have to be placed in an audio track, deliver audio output (and may take midi input)
    effects - placed in an audio effects slot they mangle incoming audio.
    Gadget is a generator.
    in Cubasis add an audio track, go to routing and select IAA/Gadget

• If you want to, you can also control Gadget with MIDI. Select “No instrument” and route the MIDI to Gadget.

• Ok sorry but I'm confused, so you said it must be placed on a audio track but even when I place an audio track when I look under "instruments" I still don't see gadget....I'm sorry please don't get upset with me I'm just struggling to understand how to do this

• @jdolecek70 said:
    Ok sorry but I'm confused, so you said it must be placed on a audio track but even when I place an audio track when I look under "instruments" I still don't see gadget....I'm sorry please don't get upset with me I'm just struggling to understand how to do this

you have to change the input routing of the audio track as shown.