Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Noodling Doodling and Snoodling - demo of SP Pro / Syntronik w/ Cubasis Piano.

Been going through and organizing all my old recordings , looking for originals that I need to work on and eventually finish .
This one I'm sharing is definitely not original --just generic chord progressions, playing and doodling about with SP Pro ... Just thought it's an OK Demo of the App, which I find great for creating rich textures - especially linked up with an app like Syntronik ...
It's definitely fun to play around with -- just a little too constraining for the stuff I'm usually working on.

p.s. I have SO much to learn , I often think I'm overloading my noodle trying to cram too much in at once. Trying to expand my piano to a competent level, , beginner guitar, theory, Reason 10, etc so I can polish and get the music I'm excited about out there.

Comments