Lo-fly dirt update noise

What happened to the last update? The exellent 404 mode is now full of noise, even when the knob is turned to dry. Mistake or intentional? That was my favorite mode.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • It really deeds an 'advanced' mode to expose the parameters.
    And yes the somewhat 'loop sounding'(it sounds like a looped sample) vinyl noise needs on/off toggle as it 'ruins' the 404 mode...

• @Samu said:
    It really deeds an 'advanced' mode to expose the parameters.

Yes, that would be great. I would also want to be able to tap the modes directly.

And yes the somewhat 'loop sounding'(it sounds like a looped sample) vinyl noise needs on/off toggle as it 'ruins' the 404 mode...

+1

• It really was a bad idea to entirely change the function of that. Any instance where you had it as a 404 is now going to sound completely different. Shame. Kind of scared to use this one now if this is how they’re going to update it.

• The perils of updates

• That stinks. 404 seemed to be the fav mode, too.

• @msimp there's some useful feedback on Lo-Fly Dirt here. I'm loving the app overall but there are some good suggestions/gripes in this thread

• @msimp I love the app too, would you consider an on/off noise button or whatever gui to reduce the noise? The noise is cool but as it is now it takes over the sound and I haven’t read one comment on this forum praising the noise.