Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blocs Wave: Next Generation

Comments

• I would like to be able to delete parts of the loaded wav- and for what is left to then join together.

• Simple thing that would make my flow a lot more straightforward: assign loop category (and the rest of metadata) prior to recording, on the recording screen. Currently I need to record -> go to list of loops -> find my new recording -> edit.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    You know the EQ, well I want AU/IAA in that spot.

Let me port in like iMPC per slot on Blocs.

AU Fx per channel.

MIDI control of course. Hope the Circuit gets integrated.

I agree, especially the ability to be an AU host as you can incorporate a wider range of tools into your project and be able to recall them. An ability to process a sample in Blocs by running the audio chain through AU effects apps and then saving the resultant audio in Blocs would be great. If you should change your mind or need to redo the effects processing, you could reload the original sample, AU apps, and readjust the parameters to suit your needs.

For similar reasons, MIDI support and a mechanism for recalling the MIDI setups associated with your projects would provide increased functionality and flexibility to Blocs as well.

• I would love for randomize to work my own samples (instead of just the included content)!

• edited January 2018

Some time ago, I saw mocked up a Blocs Wave Pro, which had treble the scenes, 18 in total. I’m sure this could be done, along with AU per sample, etc.

If our friends at Ampify/ Novation also see the light? And, it is economically viable.

• @Zen210507 said:
    Some time ago, I saw mocked up a Blocs Wave Pro, which had treble the scenes, 18 in total. I’m sure this could be done, along with AU per sample, etc.

If our friends at Ampify/ Novation also see the light? And, it is economically viable.

Treble?

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Zen210507 said:

Treble?

same as triple.....x3

• Pretty effing weak that I used to have slice and audio import for free and then it was taken from me. Deleted

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Pretty effing weak that I used to have slice and audio import for free and then it was taken from me. Deleted

Still working for me. Are you sure about that?

• Working fine here.......

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Pretty effing weak that I used to have slice and audio import for free and then it was taken from me. Deleted

Huh?

What do you mean?

• @RUST( i )K I assume they are referring to it asking to pay for the new bundle, even though those features still work. Samu mentioned it earlier, prolly a bug in the IAP store.

• @Gaia.Tree
    Hmmm, the update certainly shouldn't have taken anything away from anyone.....I think the Pro pack doesn't detect if you already have the stuff and still shows as purchasable...but the functionality should still be there.

If the functionality is not working, and you had it previously, have you tried restore purchases ?

If it has taken functionality away from you and restore purchases does not bring it back then contact @AmpifyxNovation

• @CracklePot said:
    @RUST( i )K I assume they are referring to it asking to pay for the new bundle, even though those features still work. Samu mentioned it earlier, prolly a bug in the IAP store.

@AndyPlankton said:
    @Gaia.Tree
    Hmmm, the update certainly shouldn't have taken anything away from anyone.....I think the Pro pack doesn't detect if you already have the stuff and still shows as purchasable...but the functionality should still be there.

If the functionality is not working, and you had it previously, have you tried restore purchases ?

If it has taken functionality away from you and restore purchases does not bring it back then contact @Ampify@AmpifyxNovation

yup

• I thought @AmpifyxNovation only fixed BW crashing in AUM when you press the little “I” button in the top right corner. But it seems the connection to the track in AUM is fixed as well, along with AB Link sync. Link sync is syncing to the One now, but is still audible while trying to sync. As in I can hear it come in at the end of the cycle, and it is in sync when the cycle loops. I think it is supposed to be silent until the cycle loops, but it is definitely syncing correctly now. So awesome! Thanks @AmpifyxNovation :)

• @CracklePot said:
    I thought @AmpifyxNovation only fixed BW crashing in AUM when you press the little “I” button in the top right corner. But it seems the connection to the track in AUM is fixed as well, along with AB Link sync. Link sync is syncing to the One now, but is still audible while trying to sync. As in I can hear it come in at the end of the cycle, and it is in sync when the cycle loops. I think it is supposed to be silent until the cycle loops, but it is definitely syncing correctly now. So awesome! Thanks @AmpifyxNovation :)

Good to hear

• Ahh sweet, I just didn’t bother checking. Will do once I redownload

• @AmpifyxNovation
    Hey Dudes... Any news?

• They are listening to your suggestions and will consider them. ;)

• @AudioGus said:
    They are listening to your suggestions and will consider them. ;)

Lol

• edited April 2018

We’ve got one job...

Buy the packs and IAPs.

We’re doing that!

Kinda feels like been in a lame one-way relationship.

Voicemail.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    We’ve got one job...

Buy the packs and IAPs.

We’re doing that!

Voicemail.

Fucked with no kiss.....

• @RUST( i )K said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    We’ve got one job...

Buy the packs and IAPs.

We’re doing that!

Voicemail.

Fucked with no kiss.....

Damn fine album title there. B)

• @SpookyZoo said:
    We’ve got one job...

Buy the packs and IAPs.

We’re doing that!

Voicemail.

Word!

• edited October 2019

Was messing with Blocs Wave (Ableton Linked on a second device).... what a gem..But it’s time for an update... Auv3, more editing features.. would rather put my money into iOS apps than Serato Sample..

BTW, last update Blocks Crashes when loading into AUM.. must open before loading into AUM...

Will be nice to get a Horn Section pack..

• edited October 2019

@RajahP said:
    BTW, last update Blocks Crashes when loading into AUM.. must open before loading into AUM...

Yep that crash is here again!!!!

• I get same issue with Groovebox from time to time.

@Janosax said:

@RajahP said:

Yep that crash is here again!!!!

• edited October 2019

I love BlocsWave.

But I love it because it’s so simple. I think it could easily be ruined by adding too much stuff, especially auv3s

I can’t say that i haven’t wanted a way to put reverb on a track, etc. and Having access to Auv3 fx and stuff

But when I think about it, that would ruin the best thing about Blocs, which is the immediacy. The way you can just get in and play with no friction and with simplicity and elegance.

However, I often export my BlocsWave projects to launchpad and that’s where I think the extra features can be added. Launchpad is more of a way to play back and arrange/mix an already created project.

If I could put the loops together and jam out ideas in Blocs then use a hypothetical launchpad pro to arrange mix and master i think that would be the perfect solution.

• I had a few problems with blocs in aum (iaa), link didnt seem to work at all. I tested blocs in AB3 and it was fine. I should have the latest link start/stop thing shouldn’t it?

I also had issues with exported clips being pitch shifted!! That might be on me but it got a few ‘features’ that need investigating.

• @klownshed said:
    I love BlocsWave.

But I love it because it’s so simple. I think it could easily be ruined by adding too much stuff, especially auv3s

I can’t say that i haven’t wanted a way to put reverb on a track, etc. and Having access to Auv3 fx and stuff

Just a simple built in reverb so I could record dry but audition wet and disable before export would be nice.