Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • Not really sure what they can release that will improve on my effects needs (I have Bias and ToneStack plus a multitude of other processing options) but I’m interested to see what’s cooking.

Here’s hoping it’s not a XDrummer hype/disappointment ratio.

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Not really sure what they can release that will improve on my effects needs (I have Bias and ToneStack plus a multitude of other processing options) but I’m interested to see what’s cooking.

Would love for tonestack to go AU. Anyone know if it's on the cards? Barely use it since I got BM3 :(

• @Iostress said:

@TheVimFuego said:
    Not really sure what they can release that will improve on my effects needs (I have Bias and ToneStack plus a multitude of other processing options) but I’m interested to see what’s cooking.

Would love for tonestack to go AU. Anyone know if it's on the cards? Barely use it since I got BM3 :(

I’d grab an IAP for that for sure.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@Iostress said:

@TheVimFuego said:

I’d grab an IAP for that for sure.

+1

• edited January 12 Vote Up0

Same. Also tonestack 4.0 would be sweet

Tonestack came out a while ago and while i think kauldron is kinda OK I love tonestack and would like to see some kind of update

• I don’t have BIAS but if they or any other amp sim developer make an AU version i’d be reaching for my wallet straight away..

• Sigh...they’re at it again. X drummer will be abandoned the second the hype increases on that. Luckily x drummer was the last time I get fooled, you could say it was their final touch. ;)

• @mrufino1 said:
    Sigh...they’re at it again. X drummer will be abandoned the second the hype increases on that. Luckily x drummer was the last time I get fooled, you could say it was their final touch. ;)

That was good.

I love Bias FX/Amps. I will stick with it. I don't know what PG can do to improve on the sound I get from what I have now. I guess I'm curious, but I'm near 100% I won't be buying it.

• @Panthemusicalgoat said:
    Same. Also tonestack 4.0 would be sweet

Tonestack came out a while ago and while i think kauldron is kinda OK I love tonestack and would like to see some kind of update

How quickly do you need updates to Tonestack? TS 3.0 with the acoustic amps seems like it just came out a few months ago!

.... errrr..... it came out in 2016!! Holy smokes. Well, I've been satisfied with it the way that it is, though honestly could use some focus on clean tones and less digital sounding distortions.

• Honestly if bias comes out with a new algorithm and profiling on par with kemper in a new update I would for sure grab it.

If they released a Bias FX on iphone id get that too.

If it was Bias FX and Amp together on all platforms i would grab that on iphone too.

If it was AU id get that too.

• if it had IR loader Id get that too