Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Generating Ideas with Future Drummer Randomizers - Video

13»

Comments

• @Franketti said:
    Today im a bit unhappy with FD. I drive my yamaha montage with FD too and record with Auria pro. The songmode does not work properly. Sometimes it jumps over parts, sometimes it plays parts twice. with Funk drummer it is even worse. Any ideas?

What sync mode are you using?

• Actually no sync mode. Cause thought this might be the cause for this.

• In a mix I often record various drum tracks from different Lumbeats drummers. Great to combine.

• @Franketti said:
    Today im a bit unhappy with FD. I drive my yamaha montage with FD too and record with Auria pro. The songmode does not work properly. Sometimes it jumps over parts, sometimes it plays parts twice. with Funk drummer it is even worse. Any ideas?

I use Funk Drummer a lot, and have not seen this behaviour. Is the app receiving MIDI from something that is maybe making it switch patterns through live pads mode ?

• Nothing is open exept aum and fd

• @Franketti said:
    Actually no sync mode. Cause thought this might be the cause for this.

If you don't sync, I would imagine that could be part of the issue.

• Ok, i will try it.

• Song Mode does still not work properly when synced. I‘ll make a new install of FD. First i try reggae drummer with a song of user patterns. This is time consuming. On my old ipad air2 evrything worked fine. Not on the ipad pro 10.5. Now my son has the old one.....

• @Franketti said:
    Song Mode does still not work properly when synced. I‘ll make a new install of FD. First i try reggae drummer with a song of user patterns. This is time consuming. On my old ipad air2 evrything worked fine. Not on the ipad pro 10.5. Now my son has the old one.....

If FD is the open app, does song mode work correctly for you?

• I think what FD doesn‘t like is changing between 1 bar- parts and 2 bar- parts. I changed the arrangement into only 2 Bar parts and now it works, exept my 2nd part, it refuses to play as long as iwant. Now i will record my addictive drums smples in the yamaha montage into Auria . Lets see if FD will play correct.

• Gladly got the 7 drum tracks into auria using same kind of 2bar patterns in song mode😀

• Did you get them in as Audio or midi?

• Question to pro users, is there a way to add reverb to only a single drum or does the reverb apply to all drums including the Bass Drum?

• I did record 7 single drum tracks via different Yamaha montage usb audio channels via aum into auria. With aux in auria I apply the effects individual for each track.