Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The case of the missing deadhead. (animoog presets vanishing)

13»

Comments

• @spiteface said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Anyone still need these? I’m about to do a full cleanse/archive across all my storages, and figured I’d offer once more since this is the only thing I’ve contributed to this forum other than a warped sense of humor.

I’d love to have these if you could PM the link! Thanks!

Yes sir/ma’am

• @oat_phipps said:
    Anyone still need these? I’m about to do a full cleanse/archive across all my storages, and figured I’d offer once more since this is the only thing I’ve contributed to this forum other than a warped sense of humor.

Yes please, I'd like them.

• Many thanks my ios brother.

• @Skyblazer said:

@oat_phipps said:

Yes please, I'd like them.

Pm’ed

• edited August 2021

@oat_phipps said:

Still available? Would be great (Grate).

• @mMmE said:

@oat_phipps said:

Grumble…yeah…I procrastinated that big cleanup…sending your way

• @oat_phipps said:

@mMmE said:

@oat_phipps said:

Sorry sorry. Gratefull !

• @mMmE said:

@oat_phipps said:

@mMmE said:

@oat_phipps said:

Sorry sorry. Gratefull !

No problem at all, I just like acting disgruntled. Sometimes you gotta get it out of your system

• @oat_phipps said:

@mMmE said:

@oat_phipps said:

@mMmE said:

@oat_phipps said:

Sorry sorry. Gratefull !

No problem at all, I just like acting disgruntled. Sometimes you gotta get it out of your system

Any chance the archive survived after cleanup? I'd be very thankful!

• I’m also interested, please!

• @RockBottom said:
    I’m also interested, please!

Hello ! I will send you a PM if I find it on my PC

• @oat_phipps Yes, please. One more!

• If anyone still has it then please add me to the list of people who would like this set of presets but were not around when it first came out. Many thanks!

• I’d love a copy as well, plz PM

• meee tooo pleeez...
    i listened to the sound test room demo and i wonder what's the grateful deadness with theese?

• Yo, I’ve given this out literally over 50 times over the last couple years. SOMEBODY else can pick up a little of the slack, no? And please PM me at least if you want them, I don’t exactly check this page very often. Hitting up the last 4 of you or so, but Everyone else PM in the future.

• Once received, would it be unethical or illegal for me to host a link and post it on here?