Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis AuV3 Presets Possible Bug?

Anyone has encountered issues with AuV3 in Cubasis regarding preset management? So let's say selecting a preset from the AuV3 UI itself then going to the preset left bar and selecting another? This can be reproduced with FAC Chorus, so select a preset via the preset bar manager (in the center of the UI) then try to select a preset in the left bar (the one provided in Cubase). I get hanging Cubasis UI and if I close the AuV3 it's then impossible to get it back. And I've debugged, no exception, no crash...

Comments

• I can try to reproduce, but what exactly are you doing?
    Can you post the Cubasis or AB profile?

• Oh yes it was late yesterday :) So a simple basic midi track with the default Cubasis instrument, all you have to do is to add an AuV3 fx. And then you can do a simple test with NFM as instrument as well, change preset via NFM and then try to select a preset in the left bar (the one provided in Cubase).