Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Video and Piece - Compulsions

For those who do not follow Song of the Month Club. This is the kind of thing I’ve been thinking about doing a lot more of. Theme is my “compulsions”, the creative things I’ve done all my life while working at jobs that didn’t particularly interest me: music, drawing, writing. There are four of my drawings, illustrating each of my compulsions, and one overall figure. In the background are the results or the tools of my work. I did an initial video in Wizibel, with the music and background photos, then imported that into LumaFusion and added the drawings and titles. Music was written in Notion, including percussion, exported as midi to Auria, then had sounds assigned and mix built. Sounds are mostly from Twin 2 and Animoog, heavily altered with Fabfilter plugins. Drawings were all done in Procreate. So, 100 percent iOS