Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Digitakt is amazing!!

Comments

• sounds like a drum synth... I'm disappointed. Got spoiled by the Model Samples release, C'mon with that digitakt mk2 already please

• @kobamoto said:
    that would be interesting to see, alas I'm of the scriptless variety myself :)

Update: From a number of older forum posts, it does not seem possible to access warp markers from either Python or Max.

• @rs2000 said:

@kobamoto said:
    that would be interesting to see, alas I'm of the scriptless variety myself :)

Update: From a number of older forum posts, it does not seem possible to access warp markers from either Python or Max.

I think it's one of abletons oldest feature request, I'm sure it will happen and I'm sure we will be long gone by then

• yes yes yes!!!! model samples update with fruits from the model cycles tree

_New Firmware is out!

(Just got mine delivered today. Good timing or what!)

List of changes from OS 1.02B to 1.12
    Improvements
    Added velocity modulation in the PAD/VEL menu.

Added screen contrast setting in the DEVICE CONFIG menu.

Added USB audio output gain setting in the AUDIO CONFIG menu.

The PITCH parameter is now high-res and adjusts in decimal increments.

The LFO DEPTH parameter is now high-res and adjusts in decimal increments.

The order of the modulation destinations is changed to reflect the order in which they appear on the panel.

KBT and PAD snap values in the TRACK SETUP menu are now 1 octave apart.

Increased encoder sensitivity to make it easier to reach the snap values.

The user is now prompted to select the USB only port setting when trying to send SysEx project backups and USB+MIDI is selected. This is to speed up the data transfer.

The default delay time is now set to 24.

The default delay feedback amount is now set to 50.

In the SCALE menu, when setting MOD to PTN, the CHG value OFF now instead reads LEN since it then defaults back on whatever setting made for LEN .

Bug fixes
    A pattern chain was ignored and did not play if the [PATTERN] key was released before the [TRIG] keys.

The STORAGE screen could in some cases incorrectly display a 100% usage.

Setting OUT CHAN to OFF for one of the MIDI channels stopped sequencer data from being sent for all MIDI channels.

Parameter locks on the first sequencer step could cause the device to freeze.

The pattern selection mode could, under some circumstances, be unintentionally activated.

The Pattern/Bank selection timeout was still active even if a knob was turned or a key was pressed during the timeout process.

After switching the unit on, the unit froze if it was powered off before the complete startup boot sequence was ready.

The PITCH parameter was wrongly labeled TUNE in the LFO modulation destination list.

Choosing the second space available in the naming menu ended the name instead of inserting a space.

The FAD setting in the RETRIG SETUP menu is removed since this function is handled by pressure of the [PADS] .

The FIX setting in the PAD/VEL menu was incorrectly set to 0 when loading the STOCK project.

The unit did not listen to the MIDI CC All Notes Off.

The sequencer could be out of sync when using scale per track, if the previously set scale per pattern value was not 1x.

Trigs with PRE and NOT PRE conditions did not trigger correctly the first time a pattern played.

The sequencer started after preroll, even if it was paused before the end of the preroll.

It was in some cases possible to place trigs outside the range of the current track._

• All fantastic updates. Kobamoto you got a ‘Cycles?

• @Proppa said:
    All fantastic updates. Kobamoto you got a ‘Cycles?

nope, not available yet and I haven't preordered.. I have a model samples though

• Oh got you and same here. It’s only a matter of time for the Model:Cycles 😎

• @Proppa said:
    Oh got you and same here. It’s only a matter of time for the Model:Cycles 😎

went ahead and preordered, I hate preordering lol

• I think you did right by pre-ordering: totally possible it'll sell out a 2nd time so you're in the queue. The wait is bitter.

More / less every video I see on the Cycles makes me want it more. I just love the sounds that come out of this thing.

• Though not all in use.. the rig(!) ..TWO Model:Samples, TWO BeatStep Pros, THREE Volca FMs and (my favorite) SIX VOLCA SAMPLES. Beautiful multiples.

• dude has backups for everything :)

• Sounds like a slightly disoriented Blues... 🤔

• yeah, it's nice to hear something like this coming from these boxes

• I've seen this guy before. He's great!
    I'm more happy with miRack though 👍🏼

• powerful features, workflow I dunno
    but Roland is putting in work

• That's a big update for the MC-707.
    [ Ver.1.30 ] MAR 2020
    Additional Functions
    Please refer to the "MC-707 Update" for detailed information in the Owner's Manuals.

Clip Chain Function Added
    MIDI Input/Output Functions Added
    Auto Channel Function Added
    Audio Insert Function Added
    Note Repeat Function Added
    SMF Import Function Added
    Display Method Added for Clip Mode
    Sample Edit Function Added
    Function Added to Edit WAV File Before Loading
    Step LFO Editor Added
    Note Utility Functions Added
    Motion Drawing Function Added

• Volca sample users rejoice

• nice overview of how Ian gets down

• a nice little look inside the Model Series if you've ever been curious

• @kobamoto said:

This guy is totally charming, and I love his process.

• I can't believe we haven't talked about the fact that Overbridge 2.0 is out of beta and available.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I can't believe we haven't talked about the fact that Overbridge 2.0 is out of beta and available.

Yeah, I am jealous that the OctaTrack will never get this.

• Great video ;)

Overbridge is super deep. I’m only using it to record things, as in the video. Total Recall is also cool — it stores the box’s settings in the Ableton project.

• I don't know what the heck is going on, first I love this clip and think it sounds great but for some weird reason the workflow of the Deluge here is turning me off... I feel like I want to strangle this beat machine and I don't even have one yet... I've never felt so many ups and downs over a beat machine before.. It's not the Presenter either.. I think the results are great but the workflow somehow feels atrocious today, don't feel that way about his other deluge clips lol