Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help with this godforsaken iOS 11 files app

So I delete some stuff from Grooverider folder that didn’t work out. Lots of samples, big size. I look at the storage in the settings, hmm still showing up. So I go to “recently deleted” in files app and see all the stuff and delete it AGAIN. Close the files app, go to settings, holy fuck the data is still taking up space. So I go BACK to the files app and all the stuff is once AGAIN in the recently deleted folder. So my question is how the HELL do I permanently delete this stuff? It says “recently deleted items may be permanently removed by your storage provider” I’m sorry I thought Apple was providing this storage. Wtf?

I don’t want to even use it to import more samples if this stuff is going to sit permanently on my device unless I completely delete the app and all it’s data.

Comments

• Update: I just deleted the recently deleted items in the files app, closed the files app, opened back up, saw all of that stuff in there again, deleted it again and reopened to find it again like 3 times in a row. How does this shit work?

• That sounds like, that this is just a list and not the acutal data.
    Being on iOS 10 (thank god!!!) i cannot further comment.

Maybe reboot the device?

• @tja said:
    That sounds like, that this is just a list and not the acutal data.

Maybe reboot the device?

It’s just too weird and not clear where the data is actually being stored. Stay on 10

• @db909 said:

@tja said:
    That sounds like, that this is just a list and not the acutal data.

Maybe reboot the device?

It’s just too weird and not clear where the data is actually being stored. Stay on 10

NSA? :#

• Recently deleted is like a desktop trashcan, go inside and just long press any file and delete now if you want it gone, and its gone.

There is nothing unclear about that.

If it is returning after delete now, you have serious issues with your IOS install, it works fine for everybody else other than the refresh bug that requires a restart for files app to refresh because of file actions from certain apps, but even that is just a restart to refresh.

• File management and iOS.

Fucking joke.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    File management and iOS.

Fucking joke.

Maybe but i see a few benefits about that too.
    Not much but a few.

• edited January 2018

Same problem here. I just can’t delete some files permanently, they keep coming back in the ‘recently deleted’ folder. Probably a bug.

• @Marcel said:
    Same problem here. I just can’t delete some files permanently, they keep coming back in the ‘recently deleted’ folder. Probably a bug.

Oh thank god it’s not just me

• edited January 2018

@db909 said:

@Marcel said:

Oh thank god it’s not just me

I have just reread your initial post, and a thing comes to my mind. it doesn’t necesarilly has to mean that these files are stored on your device. It could be that they are stored only in the Cloud online. How to know that? Haven’t got a clue at this moment, want to eat a meal now :)