Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia iSpark Downtempo song

Downtempo song made with ispark.

Comments

• Thanks for that. I think I should probably revisit iSpark. Parameter locking?

• @ExAsperis99 every parameter can be automated, drum layering, round robin, user samples, etc. its a pretty solid app. Of course, it has it quarks like setting the bpm to 120 when you load a song, so I have to put the bpm in the song title and set it at the start and we all know how fun that is without numerical entry. I like it just as much as the
    new kid on the block. Thanks for watching.

• I have a fondness for iSpark absolutely at odds with my ability to really make it do what I might want. I have also taken to vaguely blaming the 'quirkiness' but it still has so much on the table to play with. I like the mood here, but it makes me think of a backtrack that could do with some fronttrack to go with it. However, your example makes me go drag it out of the 'Challenging' folder to have another fiddle and for that I thank you.