Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My first Multitrack Daw song

edited October 2013 in Creations

Recorded and edited in MTDAW with a lot of help from Audiobus,Chordbot,Session Band, Thumbjam, Drumloops HD, Sunrizer xs, Improvox, Audioshare and a lot of squinting and of course Apple!

Ischemica

Comments

• Good job of putting that song together. I realize that the apps help, but it's still your work that builds the parts into a song. It's sort of like using the chordbot and session band apps as studio musicians to back you. Have fun making part two.

• Thank you Blackhaws, actually I was aprehensive about the backing band apps at first, but then I thought who cares because I couldn't play those parts anyway, so yes I think of them as extremely affordable studio musicians who are always ready to go. I was able to play a few 3-4 note parts to say I played on the track.

Part 2 is in progress.

• Nice work. Bill Doss would be proud.

• Hi Syrupcore, thanks for the comment. I had never heard Bill Doss or Olivia Sound Control, so after listening to several of them I could hear the similarities in some of my sounds.

I could hear both the Beach Boys and Later Beatles in Bill's work and both bands have had a big impact on me.

I was sad to see that he had passed away in 2012.